CHAPTER - 48 A

Girls Hostel Room :

Ruhi:-"I think we should be happy that we know who the person is."

Inaaya:-"Yes, now we should sit and think about what to do."

Adhya:-"What's there to think, we know who it is, so we have to just go and tell to boys, later Prithvi can handle however he wants to."

Pihu:-"But didn't we decide to not to tell guys?"

Ruhi:-"That was when we didn't know who the real culprit was, but now we know that who is he, I feel it's better to tell them."

Adhya:-"So, when should we tell them?"

Inaaya:-"Tomorrow would be good I guess, we need some time to wrap things around our heads, and even prepare ourselves to answer there questions."

Ruhi:-"Yes, we should tell them tomorrow."

Pihu:-"Ohk, so are you guys staying back?"

Adhya:-"Nope, I need to leave, I have to attend one of my school friends birthday party, so..."

Inaaya:-"I'll stay back, as such I have nothing to do at home."

Pihu:-"And Adhya don't forget to collect your mom's phone."

Adhya:-"Shit... Thanks yaar Pihu😘, I totally forgot about that thing."

Pihu:-"I knew it... you would forget, that's the reason, I reminded it."

Adhya smiles to that.

Adhya:-"You are a life saviour bro."(saying that she hugs Pihu)

Girls accompany Adhya till parking lot and come back after she leaves.

                 ***************

XYZ Pub,

Adhya is seen partying with her friends. She excuses herself saying that she needs to use washroom, after coming out of washroom she notices.

Adhya's POV :

(Looking at two people who are arguing, she notices that one of them is the culprit)

What is he doing here? And why is he arguing with that person? I think I should hide somewhere and hear what they are talking, maybe even I should record their convo, what if we find some clue out of it.

(Adhya hides somewhere, she takes out her phone and records the conversation)

What the hell I am not able to hear what they are talking because of this music, what should I do now?
Wait let me call these girls and tell them that he is here.

(Adhya takes out her phone to call girls, she realises that there is no signal here, so she tells her friends that she is leaving and comes to parking lot to call girls and inform them.)

**POV** ends

Phone convo :

Adhya:-" Ruhi, are you guys there together."

Ruhi:-"Yes, we are."

Pihu:-Have you came from party, Adhya?"

Adhya - "I am at pub and...." (She stops speaking further as she feels that someone is following her. So,  she turns around and checks her surroundings. She finds no one and by feeling scared she runs towards her car)

Inaaya:-"Adhya... Adhya... are you there?"

Adhya:"Yeah" (Says panting heavily)

Ruhi: " What happend? And why are you panting?" (Asks as she feels something was not right)