EPILOGUE

A leap of few months,

Girls decide to meet at a cafe,

( Ruhi Innaaya and Pihu sit down around the table)

Ruhi:-" why is adhya always late?"

Innaya:-" from the pas 5-6 years that I have known her, she was never on time !"

Pihu:-" chill guys I texted her she said that she will be there in 5 mins."

( meanwhile adhya arrives, she comes and takes seat beside Ruhi)

Adhya:-" sorry guys, got late I got stuck in traffic, so did u order something, I am starving!"

Ruhi:-" it's only you who gets stuck in traffic always ( saying that she rolls her eyes)."

Pihu:-"( seeing adhya going to resort to Ruhi's comment, she decides to divert the topic before they get into an argument) no, adhya we didn't order, we were waiting for you, why don't we order, ( saying that she calls the waiter and orders)."

Innaaya:-" so, girls what going on in ur life's, it somehow feels like a decade since we have met!"

Ruhi:-" we chat like 2 hrs a day giving update about going on in our life girl!"

Adhya:-"( turning towards Ruhi) what's gotten into you, why are you so.. idk maybe short tempered today?"

Ruhi:-" nothing has gotten into me..."

As usual the normal bickering of the girls start, with them enjoying there food, teasing each other, sharing the new discuss, they never realise how time flies.

Pihu:-" so, guys I was thinking why don't we spend this new year together, like with our partners?"

Innaya:-" u just spoke my mind pihu, even I was thinking about the same, but do u guys have some plans with ur partners?"

Ruhi:-" nothing bro, we both are quite free now, I am sure we can come. In fact Rohit was like why don't we plan something types...."

Adhya:-" I am free, but I don't know about Prithvi, so, gotta ask!"

Pihu:-" me and Abhi are absolutely free. What about arnav innu?"

Innaaya:-" even he is."

Ruhi:-" u know lets just ask boys and decide something."

Innaya:-" ohk done."

After spending for sometime girls leave home.

************

31st December,

Everyone decides to meet by 6 in the morning near the foot of Anantagiri hills for trekking,

Abhi pihu reach a little early and wait for others, followed by them Ruhi and Rohit come.

Ruhi:-" ( seeing time in her watch) are we early or are they late?""

Pihu:-" we are on time, they are going to get a little late I guess."

Abhi:-" adhya texted that she will be here in any moment 15 mins back!"

Rohit:-" and her any moment hasn't come yet?"

Ruhi:-" adhya and on time cannot be mentioned it the same sentence."

Adhya:-" oh please I am late by 4 mins only( saying that she and Prithvi walk towards them) but where is innu?"

Prithvi:-" Arnav said that it may take another 10-15 mins for them to reach."

Arnav and innaya reach after sometime. Later everyone proceeds towards trekking.

By evening they reach a good camping spot. They all set up tents for the night, and take a short nap. After waking they make arrangements for tonight's dinner and bone-fire. Later after setting up the bone fire, everyone leave to get freshen up for there bone fire dinner night.