CHAPTER - 6

Police Head Quarters

Press meet is being held.

DCP, ACP and inspector have called the press, to release an official statement about death of Ms.Jhanvi Joshi.

DCP:-(addressing press) "Yesterday, Ms.Jhanvi Joshi's dead body was found in the staff quarters of Oorja Medical College. Investigation shows that she around 8:15 in night. It is a suicide."

Media person 1:-"Sir, what is the reason for her suicide."

DCP:-"Ms.Joshi was in depression."

Media person 2:-"Sir, why was she in depression."

DCP:-"She was an orphan, so loneliness was the cause of her depression."

Saying that DCP stands up and leaves, calling an end to the press meet.

        ***************************

At Adhya's house

Both Inaaya and Adhya came home after college for spending some time together.

Both lie on bed after completing their dinner. Where starts talking, looking at the ceiling.

Adhya:-"Time travels really fast naa innu. We never realise how things change."

Inaaya:-(is perplexed) "What are you, adhya?"🤔

Adhya:-"Nothing, just remembering some old memories."

Inaaya:-"Adhya, what are you saying?" (Inaaya asks clearly not understanding what adhya is trying to say)

Adhya:-"You know innu yesterday when I saw you and Arnav in parking-lot , I have actually realised how close you both have become. The way you consoled him."🤗

Inaaya:-"Honestly, I really don't know, in fact even I was wondering the same thing. Things have changed so much between us. I even spoke to mom about this yesterday."

Adhya:-"What did aunty, say?"

Inaaya:-"Mumma was like, both of us trying to work on this bond. We are trying to respect and understand each other emotions. She said these changes happen with our conscious knowing and that's the most beautiful thing about it."😊

Adhya:-"But you guys really don't talk to each other everyday, like not even text each other. So, how do you respect or understand each other."🙄

Inaaya:-"You know when I spoke to him for the first time, he was really honest about a certain things. He never told me that life after marriage would be easy or the matter of fact that he was going to help me with the new changes in my life."

Adhya:-(getting angry😡) "So he means, he is not going to support you in adjusting to his lifestyle?"

Inaaya:-(chuckles remembering his words) "You know I was so pissed of at him when he said that, but later I came home and called him after sometime, he was like Inaaya I said I am not going to support you after marriage for adjusting in my life style because I don't know how your previous lifestyle was so I don't wanna mislead you by suggesting about something to which I am not sure of, no matter what happens I'm not going to let go you hang in between. That day, I developed trust on him."🤝

Adhya:-(shocked😲) "So you mean to say you said yes to him, without actually not trusting him."

Inaaya:-(giggles) "Firstly, I never had a choice. It was already decided, I was the last person to know that my marriage was fixed. So, technically I gained trust on him when I first time spoke to him."😅

Adhya:-(sarcastically)" You do realise that it is the craziest thing you are going to do in life is getting married."

Inaaya:-"Am I not crazy (she lifts her eyebrows). But dude, I really do find this interesting."

Adhya:-"Why so madam?"😏

Inaaya:-"They try understanding each other by not asking them. They try changing themselves for the other. You know marriage is that institution where we think about our partner first that about ourself."

Adhya:-"Did Arnav, tell you to change your dressing style?"🤨

Inaaya:-"No, he didn't, but I understood. And trust me when I say this that I felt so happy when I saw he liked my new change."

Adhya:-"Madam, Inaaya, when did that change happened?"

Innaaya:-"When I started loving him."💕

Adhya splits coffee which she was drinking.

Adhya:-"Innu, when did that happen? And you really never bothered telling it to me?"😑

Inaaya:-"It happened the day when he slid ring into my finger💍. You know when he held my hand I didn't feel a shiver run down my spine or my heartbeat increase like it happens in many stories, I felt warm secure and safe around him. It is just that I never realised."

Adhya:-"Do you think he does?"

Inaaya:-"Yes, he does. Action speak louder than words. He makes ensuring am comfortable, he understands my words. I am pretty sure he even knows that I Love Him." 💗

Seeing adhya silent, Inaaya continues....

Inaaya:-"True love is when you respect your partner, trust them with there presence in life and understanding there emotions."

Adhya:-"But how do you know that you love him?"🤔

Inaaya:-"You understand your parents love even though they don't say I Love You everyday, you understand your siblings love, you understand friends love, so why don't you understand your partner love if they don't say they love you. When you truly love someone you don't need words."🥰

With that both Inaaya and adhya call off the night and sleep.

           **************************

OORJA MEDICAL COLLEGE

Ruhi and Pihu room,

Ruhi observes Pihu is lost in some thoughts.

Ruhi:-"Pihu, what happened you seem really lost. Is everything ok?"

Pihu;-"Yup, everything is ok."

Ruhi:-"Are you sure, there is nothing troubling you, you know you can tell me if there is anything wrong."

Pihu:-"No, there is nothing. I think we should go for dinner."

Saying that both of them exit room and leave for cafeteria.

While going towards cafeteria they meet Dr.Rohit on there way.

Dr.Rohit:-"Ms.Pihu I would like to have a word with you."

Ruhi excuses herself.

Dr.Rohit:-"Pihu, I know we have lied, but remember we didn't have a choice. We have to accept this fact and move on."

Pihu:-"Yes sir, it's just a guilty feeling."

Dr.Rohit:-"Remember no one comes above our family."

Pihu nodes head to that. Saying that Dr.Rohit leaves. Pihu goes towards Ruhi.

Observing Pihu in some deep thoughts, Ruhi asks her.

Ruhi:-"What did Dr.Rohit ,say?"

Pihu:-"We should in our room."

Ruhi nods her head and let's go of that topic at that moment.

After completing there dinner they comeback to there room.

Pihu:-"Actually, what happened during post mortem..............."

            *************************