CHAPTER - 55

Later night everybody sits by poolside after changing into there comfortable cloths.

Pihu:-"I am already feeling tired when the actual functions haven't started yet."

Ruhi:-"these lehangas, jewellery makeup is the most stressful part."

Adhya:-"nothing is more comfortable than pjs and baggy T-shirt's"(saying that she rests her head know Prithvi's shoulder who is sitting beside her)

Inaaya:-"and heels also, my legs are paining really bad."

Arnav:-"then why do you guys wear them?"

Inaaya:-(in duh tone) "because we wanna look tall."

Prithvi:-"so what's the plan for tomorrow guys?"

Adhya:-"rest rest and rest."

Pihu:-"yup, rest in morning and at evening attend bachelor's party, we need to be energitic naa."

Inaaya:-"finally we can party without elders."

Ruhi:-"for that to happen now we have to rest, so bye guys good night I am off to sleep I am super tired."

Adhya:-"wait, even I am coming."(saying ghat she gets up)

Pihu:-"even I will sleep,  what about you, Innu?"

Inaaya:-"you guys go, I will come later."

Abhi:-(looking at Arnav and Inaaya)"fine then you guys sit we'll leave."

Rohit:-"yes let's go."

Everyone leaves giving them privacy.
Inaaya gets up, she rolls her pj up and dips her legs into pool and sits.

Inaaya:-"Arnav come naa."(she stretches her hand asking Arnav to sit beside her.)

Arnav comes and sits beside her, Inaaya wraps her arms around his arm and rest her head on his shoulder. Both enjoy comfortable silence between them, cherishing the comfort in each others presence.

Inaaya:-(after some time) "I wanna have ice cream."

Arnav:-"now it's 2 in the morning innu, you will fall ill."

Inaaya:-"please for me."(makes puppy face hoping he would get convince.)

Arnav:-(leaving a deep sigh) "ohk, get changed we will go out."

Hearing that Inaaya quickly moves towards her room to get changed. She texts girls regarding that her plans and moves out of the room towards the entrance of resort where Arnav told her to come. She reaches and  sees that Arnav is resting himself on a bike.

Inaaya:-"don't tel me, we are going on this bike."

Arnav:-"yes we are,  now come sit."

Inaaya:-(after settling herself on bike)"by the way who's bike is this?"