CHAPTER - 21

At 8:30 in the morning, there is rush inside Oorja Hospital.

Adhya:-(running towards Pihu and Ruhi) "Sorry, I am late"

Pihu:-"We still have time for our shift to start. So, why don't we have some coffee by then."

Ruhi:-"Yes, I need it badly, my head aches."

Adhya:-"Couldn't sleep last night, Ruhi?"

Ruhi:-"Haa, I had a really disturbed sleep."

Pihu:-"I will go and get coffee for us."

Adhya:-"You look tensed Ruhi, anything that we should know."

Ruhi:-"Yup it's important, I will tell when everyone's here."

Pihu:-(handing them there coffee) "Where is innu,she hasn't come yet?"

Adhya:-"She said she will be here in 5 mins."

They walk towards there departments when they see Inaaya walking towards them all cheerful.

Inaaya:-"Good morning, guys."

Pihu:-"Good morning, but why are you late?"

Inaaya:-"I woke up late, then I had to drop my bro somewhere and come."

Adhya:-"Looks like everything is sorted between the couple. You look all happy and bubbly today."

Inaaya:-"Yup, we spoke and cleared our misunderstandings."

Ruhi:-"That's good. I think we should rush we are running late. I don't want to be kicked out and loose my attendance."

Pihu:-"Yes, attendance is important, no one knows it better than me🙃."

Inaaya:-(giggling🤭)" Finally, someone has understood that they should attend classes regularly."

Pihu:-(with bored look, seeing everyone laughing at her😑) "Whatever guys, bye I am getting late."

Everyone bids bye to each other and decide to meet at lunch.

Lunch time 🍱.

All girls decide to sit at a scheduled corner in cafeteria so that they can talk.

Adhya:-"So, Ruhi you said you wanted to talk something important."

Ruhi:-"Guys, Vihaan was flirting with Pihu, in front of me yesterday."

Pihu:-"Ruhi, you know naah that's how he talks, it's just normal convo."

Inaaya:-"But from when did you guys start talking?"

Pihu:-"From last week, like I used to sit alone near that bench and we used to talk."

Adhya:-"Suddenly why did he start talking to you?"

Pihu:-(shrugs her shoulders) "I don't know."

Ruhi:-"He seems really inquisitive."

Pihu:-"And why do you think so?"

Ruhi:-"He was trying to know where we were, also he said that he wants to know what everything that happens in Pihu's life. I kinda found it weird."

Adhya:-" He is certified playboy. I just want you to be careful around him."

Pihu:-"Obviously I will be careful around him. He never be more than a friend to me."

Inaaya:-"We know how you are, all that we are trying to say is that be a little cautious around him."

Ruhi:-"Yes, you are good for your own self."