CHAPTER - 22

Cafe.

Pihu walks into the cafe and waits for Abhi to arrive.

Abhi:-" Sorry cookie, I got stuck in the traffic."

Pihu:-" That's ok, shall we order."

Abhi:-"yes, (both order coffee) so how are things going on."

Pihu:-" I don't know, there is too much of chaos's everywhere, so I kinda don't know."

Abhi:-"Why, what happen again?"

Pihu:-"Prithvi wants our help in solving the case."

Abhi:-"What happened suddenly to him, last time I knew he was blackmailing you guys."

Pihu:-" We don't know what is happening in his head. Last time when  we met Prithvi and Arnav, they told us."

Abhi:-" When did you guys meet?"

Pihu:-"Yesterday at Arnav's office. (Pihu narrates whatever happened at Arnav's place)"

Abhi:-"This is crazy, how can someone be so fickle minded?"

Pihu:-"Prithvi and fickle minded is not possible, there will be hidden motive behind this."

Abhi:-"Maybe, so what's next."

There coffee arrives by then, them start having coffee.

Pihu:-" We thought of finding out the culprit power on our own."

Abhi:-" With the help of Prithvi and Arnav?"

Pihu:-" Yes, but we are not going to tell them everything what we are doing."

Abhi:-" I didn't get you, what are you doing to say cookie?"

Pihu:-"Like we will do our share of Investigation without Prithvi or Arnav knowing. We can't completely trust them right."

Abhi:-" Yes, you cannot, you have to be careful. But will Inaaya hide it from Arnav?"

Pihu:-" She didn't tell him about our CCTV incident, so I don't think she will tell this."

Abhi:-" But, at that time she was angry with Arnav, so she didn't tell, but now they are talking to each other right, so she may?"

Pihu:-" I trust innu, she is doing everything she can to save me. So I wouldn't doubt her."

Abhi:-" But won't her relation with Arnav take a beating ?"

Pihu:-"They are matured enough to not let others problems affect their relation. So nothing to working ."

Abhi:-" If you say so."

Pihu:-" What about the video?"

Abhi:-(takes a pen-drive from his pocket gives it to her) "Here, I have changed it accordingly, go back to your room and check it."

Pihu:-(keeps pen-drive in her bag) "Thanks Abhi, I don't know without your help how we would have done it."

Abhi:-" Please don't disrespect our friendship by saying thanks. We have been friends from our childhood, it's my duty and responsibility to help you, so don't thank me."

Pihu:-" You have come like an angel in my life, trying to help me out, when nothing is going right."

Abhi:-" Remember that we may not talk or text each other everyday, but I am going to be always there with you when something goes wrong."

Pihu:-"I know."

They pay the bill and exit out of Cafe.

Abhimanyu offers to drop Pihu back to the hostel.
They talk about some random stuffs in their way back to hostel.
Abhi stops car outside the college gate.