CHAPTER - 35

Next day,

OORJA HOSPITAL

General Physician Department,

Seeing Rohit come, Ruhi goes neasr him to talk.

Ruhi:-"Good morning."

Rohit:-"Good morning. Where were you yesterday, I was informed that you have exchanged your shift with someone else, whu so?

Ruhi:-"Actually yesterday Prithvi wanted us to meet somewhere, so we met at Inaaya's place."

Rohit:-"Did you get any clue?"

Ruhi:-"Yes, we got a paper chit in HOD's cabin which had something written in code language, so Prithvi decoded that and told us what was written."

Rohit:-"Oh, what info did you guys get from that code?"

Ruhi:-"It had details about next shipment. If everything goes right then the culprit may be caught soon."

Rohit:-"Let's pray that the guilty is caught, the sooner the merrier."

Ruhi:-"Yaa, you are right."

         *********************

Lunch hour,

Cafeteria

Girls sit at there regular spot for lunch.

Inaaya:-"Arnav called, he told that he got details about shipment. Export of these medicine are going to happen at 2am on 19th."

Ruhi:-"So, when are they going to leave."

Inaaya:-"It seems both of them had booked flight tickets for night, so after finishing there work they will leave. It seems even Prithvi spoke to local police over there and even they are also willing to help."

Pihu:-"Can they trust those police officers, what if even they are included, because such a huge scam happening and police not involved, sounds fishy."

Inaaya:-"It seems that person is Prithvi's friend, both of them had apparently taken police training together, also he can be really trusted upon it seems. No one apart from us Prithvi, Arnav and that officer know, so chances of the culprits knowing is less."

Adhya:-"We cannot really tell what's going to happen and what not, we can just pray that everything goes as per plan and the culprits are caught."

Ruhi:-"Guys should we also go Vizag?"

Adhya:-"Didn't they ask us to not get involved anymore, as it is risky, so why do you wanna go."

Inaaya:-"Even I think we should go."

Pihu:-"But why do you guys wanna go?"

Ruhi:-"To know what's going to happen over there, sitting here I doubt even if they are going to tell us what's happening over there."

Inaaya:-"Today Prithvi didn't even inform us about the whole planning, I had to ask Arnav repeatedly and emotionally blackmail him to get him say a bit of their planning, so thinking that we are  going to be informed about what's happening over there is our stupidity."

Pihu:-"Yes, you guys are right but isn't it too risky."

Adhya:-"It is, but still we should go."

Pihu:-"Are you guys sure?"

Inaaya:-"Yes, we are."

Ruhi:-"So, how do we go."

Adhya:-"By car, road trips are fun with friends.🤗"