CHAPTER - 40

Inaaya:-"What is it you."

In front of her stood Arnav, with girls beside him and Prithvi, Rohit, Vihaan and Abhimanyu behind them.

Everyone yells:-"Happy Birthday Inuu/Inaaya."

Inaaya:-"Oh thanks, I got scared seeing that message."

Pihu:-"Sorry yaar, we didn't want to scare you, it was Arnav's plan."

Inaaya doesn't respond to that, she scans her surrounding, she notices that they are on rooftop terrace of a pub, with it's surrounding beautifully decorated.

Seeing Inaaya not responding Arnav walks up to her

Arnav:-"Sorry, I know it was bad of me to do something like that, but it was just to surprise you."

Ruhi:-"Innu yaar, let it go now, see Arnav has planned so much for you tonight, so forget it."

Inaaya:-"I am shocked, now I realize why you guys were asking me from morning why Arnav has left for meeting when it was my birthday, so mean you guys are, from morning you guys are trying to make me feel bad."

Adhya:-" But you didn't naa, so our plan failed."

Pihu:-"Chill girls why dig everything, we have done wrong we have apologized, now it's up to her."

Inaaya:-"You have to do something to make me feel good now."

Ruhi:-"We love you." (saying that she hugs Inaaya ,then Pihu and Adhya join in."

Inaaya:-"I love you too."

Adhya:-(after breaking hug) "Aren't you supposed to tell it someone else also?"

Pihu:-"Yeah dude,he has done so much for you today."

Ruhi:-"He totally deserves it."

Inaaya:-(shying away) "Let's go cut, cake."

Pihu:-"Yes, come."

Everyone walks towards cake where it is placed, Inaaya cuts cake, they sing birthday song for her.