CHAPTER - 52

After a leap of one month:-

Girls get engrossed in there work as it is there last of internship. They try making most of time to spend with each other as after a few days they don't know what they would be doing. Like that time passes by soon and there graduation day arrives.

GRADUATION DAY 👩‍🎓 :

After there ceremony is held, girls take pics with there classmates and teachers

After there ceremony is held, girls take pics with there classmates and teachers. Later they visit the place where they used to hang out the most.

Pihu:-"I still can't believe that we have graduated and we are doctors now, it still feels like the first time I walked through these gates after getting admission here."

Ruhi:-"Time flies and it feels like it has flied too fast for us, it's just hard to believe that we have studied for 5 1/2 years here in this college."

Innaya:-"Gone are those days were bunked classes because they were boring, it's time for us to grow up."

Adhya:-"We would probably never sit together in the same class again and do everything but studies."

Everyone come forward and hug each other, there are a mirage of emotions which everyone is going through, but are unable to put them in words.

Everyone leave towards there respective places along with there parents.

Same day evening,

Girls, Arnav, Rohit and Prithvi assemble near Abhi's house, as they are leaving to attend Pihu's sisters wedding which is held in Goa. They decide to go by car with Abhi as there designated driver for the trip.

Abhi and Pihu sit in the front, Adhya Prithvi and Rohit sit in the middle seat and Arnav Inaaya and Ruhi sit in rear seat.

Journey goes on with them talking about random stuff, teasing other. After sometime they stop for dinner and continue there journey soon. Everyone falls asleep expect Pihu who sat beside Abhi who is driving.

Abhi:-"Why so silent, cookie?"

Pihu:-"I don't know what to say, I mean I feel sad but also happy at the same time that di is getting married. I mean I don't know what to say."

Abhi:-(jokingly) "Why are you having pre wedding jitters."🤣

Pihu:-"It's not only the bride who would has, even the family will also have. I am sad that she is going to leave home and stay with someone else, but at the same time I am happy that she has found someone who takes care of her with outmost care."

Abhi:-(pats Pihu's hand as if reassuring her) "Cookie, she will be leading an amazing life with him."

Pihu:-(after sometime) "Before I never understood the importance of having someone in our life but now that I see di and these two idiots fallen in love, even I want to have that someone in my life whom I can count on."