CHAPTER - 38

Prithvi and Arnav go for buying tickets leaving girls.

Prithvi:-"We got tickets for 5am flight, but we haven't got seats together."

Ruhi:-"That's OK, we have at least got them."

Adhya:-(seeing her watch) "It's 3:20 now, so we have to time pass for another hour and a half."

Pihu:-"We can do window shopping for some time."

Inaaya:-"Yaa, we should do that."

Arnav:-"For that first you should check in."

They complete there security check procedure, and window shop till there flight is announced."

Inside flight,

Pihu and Ruhi sit beside each other, and Prithvi and Adhya sit a few seats behind them, and Arnav and Inaaya sit in front together.

Inaaya:-"Thank God everything is over, it's so relieving."

Arnav:-"Yaa, but it was rough process."

Inaaya:-(leaning on Arnav's shoulder) "hmm, we fought a lot, I had arguments with everyone around me, it was really frustrating."

Arnav:-"It's good that atleast you do realise that you are really short tempered which makes you pick up a fight with everyone."

Inaaya:-"At least less than you, between both of us it's me who is always patient, you have been a brat at few times."

Arnav:-"Maybe you have, I feel this whole situation has brought us a little closer, it's like we have taken a step higher in our relation."

Inaaya:-(smiles)"We have a lot more steps to take."

Arnav:-"Yes, but we have the worlds time also with us."

Other side,

Adhya:-(looking at Prithvi's hand which got hurt) "Are you sure that your hand is not paining."

Prithvi:-"Yes, I am sure, I am  used to it, so it's a really small injury, so you can relax."

Adhya:-"I am not so strong like you are, if something like this happened to me I would have cried buckets by now."

Prithvi:-"That's because you are really weak."

Adhya:-(glares)"I am not weak, it's just that you are really strong. I feel you have just become hard like a rock, all emotionless, those emotions in you should born again."

Prithvi:-"I am happy emotionless, my work does not let me be a emotional person, the day I become one, it would be an end to my work."

Adhya:-"You should always keep your professional and personal life separate, I am not asking you to show emotions in your work, I am asking you to show it towards your loved ones, it's blissful,the feeling of being in love and being loved by someone."

Prithvi:-"Are you in love Ms.Adhya Verma?"(he raises an eyebrow and asks)

Adhya:-"I am asking that question to myself , I have never felt these emotions before, so I am little confused now."

Prithvi:-"And what about that person?"

Adhya:-(sadly sighs) "It's one sided, he is a hardwood, no place for love or emotions. In fact I myself not sure if it's love or just a crush."

Prithvi:-"He would be a stupid to let go you. There is something about you which is very beautiful, and that can attract anyone."

Adhya:-"Are you trying to say that you have a crush on me Mr.ACP Prithvi Roy?"(asks by wiggling her eyebrows)