CHAPTER - 1

On a windy day where the sun has decided to hide himself between the clouds......

A girl seen extremely pissed

Inaaya:-(murmuring to herself) "I swear to God Adhya will die in my hand today".

On the other side,

Adhya:-"Bhaiya (to the auto driver) can you please go little faster".

Auto driver:-" ma'am, there is traffic due to last night rains ."

Adhya:-(murmuring to herself)"God ji! please save me from Innu today, pakka promise I will fast next Monday".

20mins later,

Adhya is seen running towards her college entrance.....

Inaaya:-"So, finally the great ADHYA VERMA has decided to grace her presence "(sarcastically claps her hands)

Adhya:-"inuuuu , I am sorry yaarrr (catching her ears) god promise my alarm didn't ring".

Inaaya;-"save it babe!!!!!!!!!!!"

Inaaya walks away huffing in anger, with Adhya tagging behind her.

When they reach inside, they where taken aback looking at the scenario in front....

Hospital was surrounded by police cars, media giving their bytes.......

It was chaotic!!!!!!!!

By pushing and squeezing between people, both Adhya and Inaaya have made there way towards the entrance........

At the entrance , stood a Police Officer who seemed arrogant , if looks could kill, then the media who fired questions to him would be buried 6ft under the ground. There stood the famous ACP Prithvi Roy.

Media person 1:-"Sir, who and at what time was the body first seen?"

Media person 2:-"Is due to love failure ?"

Media person 3:-"What is the reason behind her suicide?"

Media person 4:-"Sir, is it suicide or a murder, which is framed?"

When one side the questions where being fired...

On the other side,

Inaaya:-"What happened, is any celeb attending our college??????"

Adhya :-"I don't know yaar, but damn that Police Officer looks tooo hot to handle, standing like a power ranger !!!!!!🥵 Babe babe babe (excitedly looks at Inaaya) I think I have a crush on him........ just wished he smile a little!!!!!! (dreamy look)"

Inaaya:-"You have a crush of every fourth person😏 but that really does not matter, but what's important is the fact that I am dying to know what has happened."

ACP:- "Well , Good morning!!!!!!"

Other side,

Adhya:-"damn girl, his voice is soooooo husky!!!!!!!!!"🙈

Inaaya:-"Will you freaking shut up, I am dying to know what had happened."

ACP:-"Investigation is going on, soon an official statement will be released to press, giving in details about the death of JHANVI JOSHI. Well, thank you excuse us."

The media people howling in the background"SIR" "SIR" "SIR"

Inaaya and Adhya yell at the same time "JHANVI JOSHI SUICIDE"

It was exactly that moment when they felt what they heard was wrong , everything on earth felt wrong, they couldn't believe that she died.

Frozen they couldn't even take a step forward , every sound around them felt fading away, only thing was going in their brain was her smiling face and time they spent together....

On reaching girls hostel they found there friends crying.....

Adhya:-(still in shock)"Is it true?????"

Ruhi:- (sobbing)"Yes (in a soft whisper)"

Inaaya:- (with cracking voice and tears ready to spill at any moment)"How???"

Pihu:-"Yesterday....................

************************

That's it for now....

But most importantly,,,

What is the relation between these girls???