CHAPTER - 10

Adhya:-(recognises and yells) "YOU....."

There stood ACP Prithvi Roy disguising himself as a ward boy.

Prithvi:-"God women, will you stop yelling, I don't want us to attract people's attention."

Adhya:-"What are you doing here?"

Prithvi:-"I have come here for someone's case files."

Adhya:-"Whose file are you looking for? And why did you come so discreetly, you could have come tomorrow with your team right? "

Prithvi:-(murmurs) "Why does she have to ask so many questions? "

Adhya:-"I know you have asked me to talk softly but that doesn't mean you talk so slowly that I am not able to hear what you have just spoke."

Prithvi:-"I have already told you that I am looking for someone's case file."

Adhya:-(folds her hands) "And I have asked whose? "

Prithvi:-(snaps at her) "That's none of your concern."

Adhya:-"First of all stop snapping at me, and secondly that is my concern because you were caught red handed by me in our college store room stealing someone's case history. So it is my concern."

Prithvi:-(closes his fists tightly trying to control his anger) "I am not stealing anything from your college."

Adhya:-(smiles sarcastically) "Then what were you trying to do ACP Prithvi Roy, at 9'O clock in night, disguising yourself and trying to sneak."

Prtihvi:-"I have come here for some personal work. So I need that persons case history for the same."

Adhya:-"Who is that person? "

Prithvi:-(whispers yells) "Don't you understand English, I have just told it my personal work, so I obviously can't tell you the name of that person."

Adhya:-(in the same voice as Prithvi) "Do you know in which store room which department case files are kept, NO you don't. Then how the hell are you going to search that persons file. Please do enlighten me."

Prithvi:-(rubs his temple trying to control his anger) "That is my problem so u don't need to worry. I can and I will find that persons file. It would be better if you leave."

Adhya:-"I think you are being unreasonably mean to me, instead of yelling that someone is trespassing, I am standing here and trying to help you and you are being rude to me."

Prithvi:-"I never asked your help, it's you who is pestering me take your help."

Adhya:-"You know what I am crazy, because I am still standing here and trying to help you even when you are really rude to me."

Prithvi:-"Good, that you atleast admit that your crazy, now that you have realised get yourself checked also and spare the whole society."

Adhya:-"You know what you are so freaking pathetic."

Saying this Adhya turns to leave then,

Prithvi:-"Listen, where are post mortem files are kept."

Adhya:-(folds her hands) "And why should I have to tell you after you have insulted me a while ago."

Prithvi:-"Listen I have to leave fast, so stop trying to throw tantrums and just tell me where they are kept."

Adhya:-"First learn how to talk to someone (seeing his retort she quickly adds) and the files are kept over there (she points towards a rack)."

Prithvi:-(mutters) "Thanks."

Prithvi turns and starts searching a file.

Adhya turns to leave when she notices that he took case file of JHANVI JOSHI.