31. I need you right now!

(Something spicy coming up😏)

Warning 18+

--------------------------------------------------

Jin got out of the car holding Oindri's wrist. No one spoke after that kiss. They started walking aimlessly, until they came infront of a dog cafe. Oindri is a dog lover. So she stopped Jin and pointed towards the cafe.

"Can we go inside? You could ask me your questions inside this cafe." She said. "Yeah, let's go!" Both smoothly avoiding the fact that they shared a heated kiss few moments ago.

After entering the cafe, two cute fluffy dogs came running towards Oindri. She cheerfully jumped at her spot and giggled after kneeling down and petting them. This scene melted Jin's heart. It was unknown to him, but not to others. He was clearly jealous after hearing that Oindri had feelings for someone else.

To be honest, he doesn't have any specific questions to ask her. He just wanted to know about her feelings. Without thinking properly he said he has so many things to ask her, but in reality none.

Seeing her, getting all cozy and happy with the dogs, washed out his jealousy. The first day, when he saw her at that Italian restaurant, he thought about it as just as another army encounter. But after she fainted, his heart sinked. He didn't get to eat that day, because he came along with her to the hospital. He was by her side that day. After she woke up, stress and exhaustion and empty stomach caused him to faint too.

But those little chaotic moments, were somehow special for him. He enjoyed every second.

"Sir, table for?" A waiter broke his chain of thoughts.

"Two!" He answered. The waiter beckoned them towards the corner seats.

Oindri picked up both the dogs, and smiled at Jin. Oh boy.. His heart just transformed into liquid state.

They sat at their respective chairs. While Jin ordered, She was playing with other dogs that came to her after she sat down. For almost half an hour they sat there, played with the dogs, named them, enjoyed their food and avoided the kissing topic perfectly.

The cafe was empty. Only a receptionist was working. And two  waiters could be seen from the open kitchen. One of them came back to the table with the bill.

"Sir, maam, if you want, you could check out the room, that side, we have more doggies out there." Hearing that, she stood up. Jin understood, and smiled towards the waiter and handed him the money.

Without wasting any second, she ran towards the room, following Jin. After opening the door, she jumped out of excitement. Because there were more dogs resting in their respective cells.

"Look at that brown fluff" she cooed after looking at each dogs. All while Jin was watching her from behind, jumping, fake crying, smiling and making faces towards the dogs.

"Oindri, do you have feelings for that kidnapper?" He asked nochalantly. He wanted to know that fact, without asking anything else first, he got straight to the point. Hearing upon that, Oindri tensed up and stood straight. Still facing back towards Jin.

"I don't know." She answered.

Jin moved forward, and turned her towards him. He calmly put his hands on her shoulder and said. "Relax, you don't need to answer, I think I got the answer." He said and withdrawed his hands from her shoulder. "We should head back." He said and faced towards the door to leave, when she suddenly yelled "You got it wrong".

"What?" He was confused. "The answer, you got is wrong. I used to have feelings for him, he never returned those feelings, now I don't have any feelings to offer him any more. I am happy now. Right at this moment. Right after the ki-"