14. All the best

"It's been 1 hour and you still can't decide what to wear? I told you yesterday to decide the dress like me." Oindri was sitting on the edge of the bed, giving you constant advices on what to wear for the event, but you could not decide.

"Shut up, you probably should not visit with me because you were at the hospital yesterday after fainting 109th times." You were irritated about the whole situation. There were clothes all over the floor and bed. "Why do I have so many formal clothes?" You sighed.

"Girl, just were something, don't irritate both of us." She got up from the bed, picked up a pink dress from her suitcase and went to the washroom. "I am going to get ready, before I come out of the bathroom, you should decide or else..."

You sighed for the 100th time and picked up your phone and opened google to search something which you never thought you would do

You sighed for the 100th time and picked up your phone and opened google to search something which you never thought you would do. What is Kim Taehyung's ideal type girl? What is Taehyung's favourite color? When will I be able to afford a Gucci? Kim Taehyung's dating rumours!

And that went on for quite a few minutes when you realised your search history is getting more weird so you switched off your data and got up to hunt for a dress again which is not formal looking. You searched all of the wardrobe's above shelves but then you saw a powder blue fabric peaking out of the last shelf. You took that out and felt a sudden wave of nostalgia hit you. It was a very simple dress you bought for a special date with Jun but you never got to wear that because he cancelled the date for work meetings. After an argument with him you threw that dress to the last shelf deciding not to wear that ever. But you felt like wearing that because it was beautiful and the only non formal dress in your total wardrobe. I forgot that I can have an life outside work also!

"Oh finally you decided!" She came out of the bathroom looking cute as usual

"Oh finally you decided!" She came out of the bathroom looking cute as usual. "Try to get ready in half an hour because I don't wanna miss any of there songs." She ordered and you nodded.

After reaching at the venue...

"He told us to wait here, because someone's gonna come and give us the tickets" you hold your phone up to find network.