37. More than always

"I have a bad news...and a good news!"

For a second they thought they lost Oindri. But there is a hope, that she will be okay. So they didn't interfere the doctor and let the doctor speak.

"She had a minor heart attack due to extreme panic." Everyone's eyes became wide. "She is okay now, but she started panicking again when her senses came back. It will take time for her to overcome her trauma."

Sejin started asking the doctor some formal question regarding both of your health. The doctor turned back to leave but stopped and asked "By the way, who is Jin?"

Taehyung quickly went towards the corner bench to call Jin. "Hyung, the doctor is calling you." Jin looked up, his eyes were red and swollen for all the crying. "Why?" He asked. Taehyung just grabbed his left hand, made him stand and took him infront of the doctor.

"Doctor he is Jin." Taehyung said.

"Jin, she was calling out your name after waking up." Jin's couldn't believe what he heard just now. " She woke up?" He managed to ask that only.

"Yeah, she started to panick and call out your name, asking where are you. We gave her an injection. That is why she is sleeping right now. We will inform you when you can see her. You have to be really carefull with her." Saying that the doctor left.

"This got out of hand, really" Sejin said, pinching the bridge of his nose.  "This is a police case now, we can not go back to Korea until everything is solved. Plus, some of the fans saw you guys driving without any secuirity, thank god they didn't follow you."

"What now? What about that criminal?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung clenched his fist upon hearing about Haneul.

"Better we talk about that later." Namjoon voiced.

------------------------------------------------

Few more hours passed. The rest of the members came back directly to the hospital after they were informed about the situation.

Now they are all waiting in the hospital's private waiting area. Jungkook and Jimin were literally clinging onto Taehyung since the came back. Hoseok was pacing to and fro. Namjoon and Yoongi were sitting beside Jin. Sejin and one othe big hit member was out doing hospital formalities.

"Aren't they supposed to wake up by now?" Hoseok asked.

"Don't know!" Namjoon replied.

Suddenly the door opened and a hospital staff came inside. "You can go see Ms. Y/N now. We shifted her to room number 601".

Taehyung got up along with Jimin and Jungkook. "Let him go and see Y/N." Yoongi said to Jimin and Jungkook. They sat down again on the chair. Taehyung left the waiting area.

------------------------------------------------

Your head was feeling heavy when you woke up. Few doctors were there to check up on your health. You felt dizzy and your vision was blurry.

Someone asked "How are you feeling now?"

Honestly you were feeling like dying. It felt like someone was hammering your head, a heavy pain on your cheek bone. The previous pain of your leg was back somehow. It was painful everywhere. But you answered "My head!" and cupped your head with your hands.

"And why am I here?" You asked.

But then they pushed some kind of injection to your arm. Within seconds you felt asleep again.

When you wake up again, you felt much better. This time you were in a new room. "Too much hospital for me in a month...huh no..in a week!" You said to yourself with a chuckle.

Suddenly a scene came infront of your eyes. The last time you saw your best friend. "How is she?" You felt restless. There was a little red button right beside the bed. That was the only option, some one will come and you get to know what happened to Oindri by asking them.

Before you could press that button, the door opened. "Tae!" Your eyes sparkled after seeing him. He quickly came and pulled you into his embrace. "Are you okay?"

"Tae, I am okay, b-but how i-is she?" You stuttered out.

"Oindri is okay, she is sleeping right now" he decided to keep shut about the heart attack part.

"I was scared Tae!" You said, scooting more closer to him. He lightly kissed on top of your head. That did bring a smile to your face.

"Were we going to die? What happened Tae?" You asked with your lowest voice almost like a whisper. "Let's not talk about what happened. And I told you, I will not let any harm come to you, I will be right by your side Y/N."

You pulled back and looked into his eyes. "You saved me!"

"I will always save you!" He said.

"Always?" You asked raising your eyebrows.

"If you agree then, more than always!"