13.I will definitely see you tomorrow

"This...this is the hospital, stop the car" Taehyung was super nervous. You stopped the car and he rushed out of the car. You too went into the hospital without parking the car properly.

You got to know the room number of Oindri after enquiring at the reception. Taehyung was walking with you but he suddenly stopped. "Look over there" he pointed towards the furthest area of the lobby where the five other members were standing with a very concerned look and was discussing something with a doctor. "Wait where is Jin hyung?"

"Why are they standing there? Oindri's room is this way." You were confused. "I think you should go and check on your friend, I will go and talk to them, when you are done call me." He said all that to bluntly and left for his hyungs.

After walking for few seconds you found out her cabin. Opening the door, you got surprised, you saw a puddle of blanket on the bed and under all the blanket a scared expressing face of Oindri.

As soon as you went near the bed, Oindri jumped out of thd blanket puddle to hug you. "Y/N, I am screwed and I lost all my faith in life." You broke the hug and looked at her eyes which started watering. You could feel something was not right, "Oindri, please stop saying that, and tell me what happened? how are you feeling now? What's wrong with your forehead?" You showered so many questions over her.

"I think that they hate me now"

"Who hates you? What are you talking about?" You were not sure about the fact that if she was talking  any sense or not.

"I fainted after seeing Jin, the love of my life, my bias, and when I woke up, I slapped my other love, my bias wrecker, Namjoon, and I fainted again what should I do now?" You took few seconds to register what exactly she was saying. After you realize the part where she slapped Namjoon you couldn't control but you laughed out loud.

"You did WHAT?" you started laughing hysterically slapping the bed. "Stop laughing now, where were you, it all happened because of you left me, I think I can never face them...silly me...I am talking like as if I am gonna get a chance to meet them."
Oh honey you are gonna meet them!

"I was with Taehyung" hearing that she choked on air, coughing she said "I think I am gonna faint again".

"Now you believe me, told you that I met your favourite Idols and today suddenly I met Taehyung at the restaurant today, and sorry that I left you for a long time." She was holding her chest as if trying to control her heart rates.

"Holy shit, dude, you are friends with Taehyung?" You nodded.

"So what happened with Jin, coming here I didn't see him standing in the lobby like others" she started coughing again, "Y/N? They are here?" She said in between her coughing fit.

"I think I should go and talk to Taehyung and get a clear vision about what's happening." As you were about to get up from the bed, the door opened.

"Oh lord, help my brain" Oindri whispered. It was Taehyung and Yoongi standing there.

"Hey, Andri, are you alright now?" Yoongi asked. You tried to correct him by saying, "It's O-en-dr.." she interrupted by holding your hand "if he says Andri, then better be its Andri" she whispered in your ear. You gave up.

"I am alright and extremely sorry about what happened earlier" she apolozised to the boys standing over the door. Yoongi came forward and said "you better be, because of you and all the drama, Jin hyung also fainted, now we have to be extra careful for tomorrow's event". You with your wide eyes looked at Taehyung, who simply shrugged.

"He is okay now though" Yoongi said looking at Oindri. "We have to go back now, enough had happened for the day, take care bye" saying Yoongi left.

"Y/N, I know, you told me you are busy with something, you can't attend our concert but it would be great if you come at the show even for 2 mins" Taehyung was holding your hand and you melted looking at his big puppy like eyes. "Oh my god, I don't know about her but can I come?" Oindri literally excitedly screamed from the bed.

"Yes you can" he said and smiled lightly looking at you again. "Bye Taehyung" that was all you could manage to say to him at that moment. He pursed his lips together in a thin line and turned towards the door.

"I will definitely see you tomorrow" you said loud enough for him to hear and before leaving he turned towards you and you smiled looking at his rectangular shaped boxy smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Woah, 100 reads already..

Also something exciting gonna happen on the next chapter.