22. No Idea

You were free from that chain but still trapped in a dark room. There was nothing but a ice cream tub, few card board boxes, your walking stick and you in that room. With all that happening you almost forgot you had a fracture on your ankle.

You stood up. Sweat dripping from forehead, palms cold and pain in leg, you tried to gather up the little amount of courage that was left within you. Living alone in a city far from family taught you to be strong.

You looked around the room. Nothing but darkness. Every inch of light and hope was consumed by that darkness. You never thought that day would come into your life. It was so much better before you went to meet with Jun. On a normal day you would have lying in your cozy bed, dreaming about something. But at that moment, pain, fear, anger was overpowering all of your thoughts.

"Help!" you cried out, hoping some one would take you out of that room.

You picked up your walking stick which was your one and only support at that moment. Your body was already cold, but a footstep made your nerves more stiff. Yup! That creep is back.

You pressed your back against the wall beside the door. Listening closely to the increasing footsteps. Your instincts told you to wrap your fingers around the stick tightly. After few seconds of wait, with some rattling sound of keys, the door finally opened.

"Hello bab-...aaa.."

You didn't spare him a single moment to talk shit, as soon as he opened the door, you slammed your walking stick right beneath his ear. Your target was to hit his back of the head but, well, lack of the light made you miss your target point. But, the affect was same. He fell down onto the floor, with his hands covering his ears.

Without wasting any seconds you turned around and with as highest speed as possible you ran out of the door.

Your last chance to get out from this nightmare, your last chance to get away from that creep, your final chance to leave this mess. You didn't want to loose this chance. Although your legs gave up way before you started running but the thought of leaving this hell, kept you running.

Tears coating your cheeks wet, cold sweats and excrutiating pain on your ankle was making you dizzy. Your head started spinning and surronding objects started becoming hazy. You kept running and running in some dark lobby until you recognised the familiar place.

It was the underground car parking area of the arena, where you were few hours ago!

A sigh of relief left your mouth seeing that familiar area but at tge same time it made you more confused.

You never stopped but your body was begging you to stop running, you senses started blurring out. You looked back cautiously to see if you were being chased, no sign of anyone, until your front bumped into a tall figure.

"Shit" was the last thing you spoke before your body gave up and you fainted.

"Y/N! What happened? Where were you? What are you doing here?"
Namjoon grabbed you from falling down on the ground, fazed by looking at your condition.

Although he never got a chance to talk to you but your unmoving stature concerned him.

"What the fuck, what happened to her? Did Tae and Jin hyung find her? Why is she alone then? What is she doing here?" Yoongi came running towards you and showered Namjoon with all those questions.

"No idea, hyung! Call Tae, tell them to come back and call an ambulance, her temperature is unbelievably low!"