33. It was him

Merry Christmas
---------------------------------------------

Two days have past since you came back to your apartment. All the Bangtan Boys are still in Singapore. Some of them went to different part of the city to enjoy some touristy things.

That day, after Oindri came back, you two had a great time after so many days, eating, chatting about so many things, sharing gossips and what not. You both cleared out all the misunderstandings between you two.

Since that day, she seemed happy, like before, making jokes, saying nonsense things. She decided to bake a cake out of no where. But looking her happy attitude, you felt happy too.

"So, what's the matter?" She asked you while taking out eggs from the refrigerator. "What matter?" you asked.

"You and Taehyung!" She made a lenny face. A sudden heat appeared on your cheeks making them red. "Nothing, he just..he helped me lot. I don't know how will I repay him."

"Bro, are you serious? He definitely likes you.. do you like him?" She asked. Well you can't deny her, you know that he has some kind of feelings for you...you just know that, by the way he looks at you, by the way he holds you delicately, by the way he listens to you and obviously the way he kissed you. And for you, you too definitely had feelings for him. But you were in denial mode.

"I don't know Oindri. I seriously don't know. To be honest, I think I have started to grow feelings for him. When he is with me, I feel safe, after everything that happened with me..I feel safe with him." A tear drop fell down from your eyes, wetting your cheek. She came and hugged you. You continued " I just want to like him, feel for him without any hesitation. But there are so many things, stopping me from liking him. He is a celebrity, I am just an ordinary girl from another country. After everything gets solved, he have to return to Korea. I can't go with him...so I don't want to have that kind of feelings for him which will tear me apart after he leaves. I don't want to like him...I don't want to grow feelings for him...." you broke down infront of her.

"Sssssh..calm down, I am sorry that you are going through this, trust me I know it hurts, I know. It's just that..nevermind.. Y/N, long distance things work..you know?" She said.

"It's just not that Oindri. I am just tired. I don't want to talk about this now." you seriously didn't want to talk about that topic. So you left the kitchen and went to bathroom. You decided to change the topic, so you came to the kitchen again and asked "what's the deal between you and Jin?"

A heavy blush appeared on her cheeks. "Okay Y/N, please promise me that you won't tell anyone, no one, like not even your shadow! Promise me!" She said, holding your hands.

"Okay, okay..I promise..but what is it? What is so secretive?" you asked curiously. "I should not tell you this, but I can not keep this in me any more without sharing." She paused and took a deep breath. "I had sex with Jin!"

Your jaw dropped to the maximum level. "What? When? How? Where?" You were beyond surprised. "That day, he took me out, he was clearly pissed off, but something happened and we kissed in the cab." She said sitting down.

"Car sex!" You screamed unintentionally. She stood up, and covered your mouth "shut up, no, not car sex." She paused, you both sat down on the couch. "After that, we went to a dog cafe, and there was a room. We just had sex." She said covering her red face.

"Dog cafe!" You started wheezing. "Last of all Dog cafe?"

"Y/N, that was not the embarrassing part. We g-got caught while leaving." You started laughing hysterically, clutching your stomach.

"It was not funny for us." She said with a serious face. But you were laughing.

Suddenly the door bell rang. "That must be Tae, he said he was coming. Oh, I think, Jin will also be there." You said teasing her.

You stood up to go and open the door. You were looking at Oindri while opening the door, because it was funny to look at her red face. But what you didn't notice was the person standing at the door.

"Missed me?" A dark voice came from outside the door which sent a chill down your spinal chord. You noticed Oindri stiffen at her spot. You slowly turned your head to see the same nightmare. It was him, smirking at you.

It was your kidnapper.