35. Ready to Kill!

"Yoongi Hyung, come on already, you can not just stay in the hotel everyday, atleast come with us to Y/N's place" Taehyung whined infront of Yoongi.

Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok went to other side of the city as tourists. Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin and Taehyung stayed back. Namjoon was busy as he had to manage schedules as a leader with his manager. On the other hand Yoongi stayed back in hotel, only making music and sleeping. Taehyung apparently stays with you the maximum time of the day and just comes back to hotel, just to sleep. Jin surprisingly didn't visit your apartment, but went out few times to spend some time alone.

Taehyung wants his hyungs to come to your apartment with him. So he was being an annoying child infront of Jin and Yoongi.

"I am really busy with this, if I don't finish this, I will be late to release my mixtape!" Yoongi said, pointing towards his laptop screen.

"Okay fine August-D, but Jin hyung, you are coming with me, I don't want to hear anything else." Taehyung said. Jin didn't argue much and got up to get ready.

"Finally done with the calls for today, oh, where are you going?" Namjoon said, coming into the room. "Oh, hyung, me and Jin are going to Y/N's apartment. Since you are free, come with us." Taehyung said, making those puppy eyes.

"Okay, give me a second!" Namjoon picked up his jacket from the couch and wore the usual black mask to disguis and got ready.

After few minutes they left the hotel and got into the car and drove away.

"Jin hyung, I thought of asking you this for some time, you are very quite for past two days, what happened?" Namjoon asked from the driver's seat as he was driving. "Focus on the road Namjoon." He said blunty from the back seat.

Namjoon looked at Taehyung and he just shrugged.

After you came back from the hospital, Taehyung convinced you to buy a new phone so he can contact you whenever he wanted. And a phone is really important nowadays.

Taehyung took out his phone to call and inform you that they are on the way and will reach in 5 minutes. He called you but and no answer came from your side. He dialed few more times but no answer. He started to panic slowly.

"What happened Tae?" Jin asked upon seeing a shaky Taehyung. "She is not picking up my calls, hyung please drive  faster." Namjoon picked up the speed.

"Don't worry, her phone may be on mute mode." Namjoon said. "Hyung, I feel something bad." Taehyung insisted him to drive faster.

After few minutes, they parked the car inside the complex. Taehyung quickly got out of the car and ran towards the elevator. "Tae, wait for us!" Jin yelled and ran, following Namjoon.

1, 2, 3.... Taehyung felt the elevator was moving up in the slowest speed. He became restless in that small elevator. Watching him fiddle with his hands, Jin started feeling uneasy too. "Guys, please, don't worry, keep calm right now" Namjoon spoke but the others ignored him.

Ding...Finally the elevator indicated that they reached their floor. As soon as the door opened, they ran towards your door. To increase their uneasy feeling the door was azar.

It was silent, a complete uncanny silence in your apartment. They entered, but you were not there. Taehyung slowly walked inside.

"Hyung what is this?" Namjoon whispered from behind. His fingers were pointed towards the smudged red spot on the ground beside the couch. It was blood. Taehyung felt someone squeezed his lungs because he felt every bit of oxygen leaving his body. "No, this can't happen...Y/N."

"Yaaaahh!" Suddenly Jin screamed. Taehyung and Namjoon snapped their heads towards Jin, to see he was looking at the balcony.

Jin stood there like a statue frozen at the spot, like he has seen something which was not supposed to be seen. Taehyung quickly turned towards the balcony and he also froze. The anger he felt, took over all his emotions. He was ready to do anything, even ready to kill.

Because all he saw was red in anger.