27. Phone call

"I am sorry to interrupt you two, but I don't know why I am feeling restless, but I want to know where she went, and I want your help Y/N, you know her better. She is your best friend. We should know her side of the story as well." Jin said, not bothering to hide the emotions, which clearly indicates the soft corner of his heart for Oindri.

"Yeah, you are right, let me just call her." You knew after what she said at the hospital, and the way you reacted, she might not answer your call. But you had to try. So you tried to find your phone. "Shit, I forgot, I don't have a phone now.. Tae can I borrow your phone?"

Taehyung nodded and reached out to his pocket for the phone but Jin quickly gave his phone to you. "Here's mine..call!" He exclaimed.

Taking the phone, you took some seconds to remember her number and dialled. You were not sure that if you dialled the correct number or not, and then the phone started ringing. After a couple of rings the call went on a voicemail. So she decided not to pick up your calls. "No, she is not going to pi- " you paused, realising something you resumed "wait, she doesn't know I am calling, because its your number, why is she not picking up then."

You dialled again, this time putting the phone on speaker, you waited. Taehyung came, and sat down next to you and Jin was practically hovering over the phone, waiting for the call to get picked up.

And the ringing stopped, this time someone spoke from the other end. But someone else answered "hello?"

"Oh, I think it's a wrong number." Jin whispered but you gestured Jin to stop talking. The voice on the other side of the call spoke up again "hello? Who's there?"

Your eyes went wide after you recognised the deep yet honey voice. You quickly scooted closer to Tae and whispered onto his ears "ask him if Oindri is there." Taehyung didn't questioned you further as he asked " Hello, may I speak to Oindri?"

Jin was confused and constantly mouthing "what the fuck?". The voice spoke up again "No, she is busy, call later." You suddenly poked Taehyung and he said "wait".

You whispered again something in his ears and he said "when?"

"Don't know." and the call ended abruptly.

"What the fuck was that, who the fuck was that?" Jin went back to his normal loud voice. "Y/N, how was you sure that, she was with this boy, and who is it?"

You were calm during the phone call, but now after another shock, you felt like being cheated and betrayed by your most close ones. The only thing you wanted to do was cry and scream. You never wanted any of this, but everything was falling apart.

"Y/N? What happened? Why are you crying?" Taehyung engulfed you in a warm hug.

You hugged back him, tightly, feeling like holding onto your life. "What happened Y/N?" Taehyung asked, his voice was soft.

"Tae, what is Oindri doing with Ho Jun?" your voice muffled as you put your head on the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"What Ho Jun? Your ex!!" Jin exclaimed. You nodded.

"Fuck this shit, now I am highly dissapointed!" Jin said and left slamming the door behind.

It was silent all again.