28. Apartment

"Careful!" Taehyung warned you, when you were about to trip and fall. It was the day, when doctors finally decided to discharge you from the hospital.

Yoongi decided to come to the hospital with Sejin for completing the formalities with the hospital. There were some papers which were to be signed by you, so Taehyung was helping you to get to the reception area.

"And there...!" Taehyung told as you sat down on the typical hospital metal chairs. "I am fine Tae, I can walk and sit properly."

"No you are not, now sign" he stated sternly. Yoongi was standing there with all the papers. "Where is Sejin hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"He went to buy some medicines which doctor prescribed."

A sudden guilt feeling grew up on you. They were not here to do this. They came here to perform and then go back. But because of you they stayed back and now buying medicines for you. "What's wrong?" Taehyung asked kneeling down infront of you.

"You guys are not supposed to be doing this.." you stopped when you felt a pair of hands on your cheeks. "Stop, I stayed back and the members stayed back because of me, you don't have to worry about this." Taehyung said cupping your cheeks.

"Okay" Yoongi took back the papers and left for the reception counter.

"I don't know Tae, what's going on and I can't process anything." You said, tears  glimmering up your already swollen eyes. "We will figure everything out, together!" He said.

After few minutes both Sejin and Yoongi came back. It was time to go back to your studio apartment after so much of hardship.

"Can you set the location here on this gps?" Sejin pointed towards the gps and you set the location after getting into the car. Through the drive towards your apartment no one spoke. But Taehyung was holding your hands with a tight grip like you were some precious thing he don't want to loose.

After sometime the car stopped infront of your apartment. Yoongi and Sejin told Taehyung that they will be at the hotel and if you guys need anything then to call them without any hesitation. They left.

Taehyung was carring all the medicine. After getting into the elevator, you looked at Taehyung. His black curled hair now messy, bare glowing face, plum lips, big glittering eyes. In one word an ethereal angel. After staying up all night with you, there was no dullness on his face. He looked somewhat happy. "Are you gonna keep staring at me like that?"

You quickly reverted your gaze to the ground. "What are you thinking?" He asked. "About you" you answered genuinely. A small ding noise indicated that you reached your floor.

"Shit!" You exclaimed after getting out of the elevator. "What?" He asked, slightly concerned about your sudden exclamation.

"I don't have keys to open the door to the apartment. Everything was in that bag.." you paused remembering the horror of that dark room and said "and that creep took my bag away after he kidnapped me."

Taehyung was calm. He took out his phone and started dialing for Yoongi's number. You looked at the door of your apartment. You felt like you haven't been there for years. You were noticing each and every detail of the wooden door when suddenly you noticed light coming under from the gap of the door. "Tae.." you whispered.

"I called him, he will be coming to pick us up, we just have to wait h-" he was cut of by you, as you pulled him to the side of the corridor.

"Tae, I think someone is there in my apartment. Look" you pointed towards the light.

"We have to check" he stated. A sudden paranoia creeped inside of your head. What if it's that creep, may be he was following you and he knows your address and if you enter, he might kill you and Taehyung. Oh wait, you can not do that to Taehyung.   You can not bring him with you in a dangerous situation. Nope!

"Tae stop! We can't..what if its that creep?" He looked at you, held your shoulders and said "that will be the best chance to knock that creep out and lock him up at jail!"

"Stop being childish, if he does anything to you then what? I can not let that happen, first go downstairs and wait for them." He stopped you from pressing the elevator button.

"Y/N, do you trust me?" His voice now much more softer. Honestly, at this moment, the only person that you truly trust is him. So you replied "Yes".

"Then lets go" he grabbed your wrist and you both slowly walked towards the door. He was about to press the handle, you stopped him. He looked at you, you shook your head, hoping he would not go inside. But all he did was pressed his lips against your head and whispered 'trust me, I will keep you safe!' , and that gave you a sudden courage.

He slightly opened the door. It was open so there was definitely someone inside. You looked inside through the gap, no one was there on sight. With a heavy sigh, he flung open the door. Suddenly two unexpected person came running from the kitchen surprising the shit out of you.

"Oindri? Jun? What the fuck are you guys doing here? Together?" You felt like slapping them, punching in the face of Jun. They were hiding too many secrets from you. All while, Taehyung was hugging you from the back, thinking protecting you from them but somewhat protecting them from you.

"I am sorry Y/N, I know this is not the right time, but I think you need to know everything we know." Oindri spoke up. Then you looked at Jun. Last time you saw him at the airport.. crying. For so many days you wanted to get back to him, hug him, feel his touch. But now, there was no such thing you wanted to do to him apart from slapping him tight. He broke you.

Tears were rolling down from your eyes. Then you acknowledged the warmth from behind you. A certain person who was helping you through all this was holding you tight. You turned back, facing Taehyung, placing your head on his chest, forgetting about two other person behind you, you hugged him tight. That felt right. After so many wrong things, that hug felt right. He hugged you back.

"Y/N.." you heard Jun sighing from back.