15. Text

"You have to be careful, it is just a minor fracture, hopefully it will heal soon, but you have to be on bed rest atleast for two weeks" the doctor putting on the plaster bandage on the foot. After they all left the doctors came in and took you to some emergency medical room and did every test and procedures to make your ankle feel better.

You missed their performance, so you were busy sulking. There was no television in that medical room so no chance watching them perform live. Suddenly your phone buzzed. You took out the mobile out of the bag and saw Oindri's name on the screen.

"Are you okay? Do you want to go home?" You could feel she was literally screaming from the venue so that you could hear her. " Oindri, please enjoy the show I am okay, they bandaged my ankle and gave me medicines and also a walking stick so that I can walk with its support, don't worry, enjoy, after the show call me, bye." You cut the call, and were about to put the phone back inside when another name on the screen almost made your heart stop for a moment.

'You have a new message from Jun❤️'

Holy shit!

You were super nervous, after staring at the screen for few more seconds you gathered the courage to open the text. After clicking at the text, your heart shattered for the millionth time.

'Why didn't you kissed him? You were about to right? After ending my career and life, I see you are quite happy, but I am not like you, so I wish you all the best, from your ex- Ho Jun.'

You kept reading that sentence like if you read it few more times it will change. But that is the reality. There was Jun again accusing you for something you never did. You never in your life for a single moment thought of ending his career. Apart from that HOW THE FUCK HE KNOWS THAT I WAS ABOUT TO KISS SOMEONE?

You looked around your room, there was only one nurse on the couch who was happily taking a nap. You took the walking stick, which was laying next to the bed and with its support you got up. You thought Jun blocked all of your contacts, but he texted you that means he unblocked your number. You quickly dialled his number and called him. But again the same female voice spoke up that the number is not available.

It was so frustrating that you thought of throwing the phone away and to scream out. But you had to keep the calm. One thing was for sure that someone spying on you and trying to trap in some kind of situation.

You got out of the room, trying to find someone suspicious but there was no one. You were struggling to walk with the walking stick, it was very uncomfortable.

It was a new place for you and you got lost in the way out because there were plenty of rooms and lobbies after lobbies. "Oh my god, what are you doing here? Who gave you the permission to enter this area, you must know that this place is only for staffs and special guests." The voice was familiar to you. You quickly recognised who it was. You turned around to see a smirking 'Honey' from your office was standing there. "Yes, I am a special guest. What are you doing here?" You asked her.

"Well, you know that I am a public relation personel, so I am one of the person to be in this event project." She said it like it was some kind of achievement, well somehow it was, to be working for a BTS event was important.

"So, who invited you?" You were about to ignore her but then you thought of her as a suspect who might be framing you for all the shit, so you answered her question to ee her reaction. "Taehyung" and hearing that she started laughing out loudly.

"You dreaming or what?" She mocked and walked pass by you.

You called Oindri but she was not answering. It was suffocating for you to stay there, you felt like someone's eyes were lingering on you from far. So you decided to leave a text to her and left the venue.