25. Not me!

Earlier that year...

"Oindri, I am finally visiting Korea, finally visiting Jun" you were screaming out of excitement on the phone. "Okay, okay, calm down..don't forget me after meeting him..call me after reaching there." Oindri's voice was calm. You knew that she never really liked Jun, so her voice justified her lack of interest. But she was happy for you.

"Y/N, I have something to tell you..after you come back, just promise me you will be safe..okay?" She asked. Putting the phone on the speaker, you leaned your shoulder against the headboard of the bef, relaxing a bit you spoke "I will be okay.. now tell me the thing that you want to tell me."

"It's a surprise!" Her voice this time more bubbly, showing her excitement. "I hate suspense, you know."

"Don't overthink about it and die, I will reveal something when you will return." She said and cut the phone.

Present day....

"I remember, you said about revealing something. Was it this shit?"
You were restless. There was so many questions clouding your mind and as of now, nothing was making sense. You felt a warm embrace on your shoulder as Taehyung sat down beside you, side hugging your shoulder.

"That creep, handcuffed me! Made me suffer in that dark cold room, there was no light, he had the dared to call me baby" you cringed at the thought "He said he would take me away to somewhere unknown away from here...I l-lost hope t-there.." you broke down crying. Taehyung embraced you in a warm hug, trying to comfort you.

"Why are you not saying anything right now? Please stop your silent treatment and explain everything" Jin moved forward to stand beside Oindri.

"He is not a bad person Y/N, I loved him and I know that." her voice was hoarse. "Shut the fuck up!" You yelled at her. Everyone in the room flinched back due to the sudden screaming. "Shut up with this nonsense, after everything he did to me, you still saying you love him? How could you do this to me?"

"B-because his life was depended on this, and he meant no harm to you, he just had to do it!" Oindri stood up from the chair. Bringing her hands to cover her face she said again "I can't tell you more than this."

"What the fuck do you mean by he had to do-" before you could finish your sentence, she stormed out of the room.

"Hey Andri!" Yoongi called her, but she already left.

"Something's not right, is someone forcing her to keep her mouth shut?" Jin looked at you then at Yoongi, who just shrugged.

"Anyways, hyung, Taehyung we have to go, its already dawn, we have our flight tomorrow. Sejin will arrange for secuirity services to look after Y/N untill every thing is solved. It's getting late we have to get back to the hotel." Namjoon was the one who spoke up. Being a leader of the group, he thought going back after a very long day was the right choice. But thinking that Taehyung's whole body tensed up. There was no way he was leaving your side now, after everything that happened. Thinking of returning to Korea now was impossible for him.

On the other hand you knew what Namjoon just said was valid. You cannot demand Taehyung to stay with you. They are celebrities. They are busy. But from the bottom of your heart you knew you wanted Taehyung by your side. To overcome all the hurdles you needed Taehyung by your side. You felt that need and you were selfish. "You guys are leaving?"

"Yeah we have to h-" Yoongi was cut by Taehyung "No, they are, not me!"

"Are you even serious right now Taehyung-ah?" Yoongi asked, arms crossed over his chest, clearly pissed at the younger.

"I thing he is right" Jin voiced. Yoongi was about to say something but Jin raised his index finger to sush him and said "We have our concert back in Korea, after a month, we have plenty of time for now, so it is insensitive to leave her here alone."

"Sejin's gonna look after the secuirity details hyung, plus we have interviews scheduled in Korea" Namjoon was trying to convince Jin.

"But we don't know yet what happened to her? We can reschedule those interviews if we want to." Jin raised his voice.  "Are you talking about.." Namjoon guessed it. "Yes, I am talking about Oindri, someone is clearly forcing her to keep her mouth shut. We can not just also."

Yoongi sighed "O lord, we didn't sign up for this."

"But we are involved now." Taehyung said.