49. Final

"What? 2 million retweets? What the hell did you wrote in that letter?" Yoongi asked clearly surprised by the number of retweets. Not only him, everyone in the room was shocked after waking up in the morning, because they were trending world wide in the twitter.

"I got carried away with the letter!" Jin spoke up, getting glares from Oindri.

Apparently, the day before Seokjin had made a deal with a certain police officer that he would write a letter to his daughter if they allow him and Taehyung inside of the interrogation area with you and Oindri. That is why they wrote a letter and handed it to the police officer before leaving the police station.

That was okay until the girl decided to post a picture of the letters on twitter which got viral in seconds. She even claimed that Seokjin and Taehyung both love her, but she can't choose between two. She was enjoying this all too much. But what made ARMYs think that she was telling the truth was Jin's hand written letter to her.

Jin wrote ten lines of I love yous with his autograph bellow. "Who told you to write so many I love you?" Taehyung hissed from aside. "You wrote I love you as well" Jin snapped back at Taehyung.

"Well I just wrote, hey dear, love you, hyphen Kim Taehyung. That's all!" Taehyung showed the photograph of his note which the girl posted.

Suddenly Jimin and Hoseok started laughing from the corner of the room. "What is so damn funny?" Namjoon asked them in a serious tone.

"Namjoonie-hyung, look at this theory, there are already so many theories made by army, we are reading those theories" Jimin said covering his mouth while he was laughing.

"We are so screwed because of your stupidity, you could have wrote something different on the letter. Who gave you the idea to write so many I love you desparately?" This time one of the senior managers asked Jin.

"Okay, we were in a hurry, we had to do something, this was the best way, who thought that the girl would post this stuff online?" Jin replied back.

Everyone was tensed as the new problem folded up. Namjoon and Yoongi was tensed, but Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook were clearly enjoying the scene. "Well they created a mess and they will fix it".

Everyone turned their head to the voice source. Bang PD was the one to say that. He closed the door behind him and came to sit down on the couch behind Jin. He started patting Jin's shoulder and continued speaking.

"I know you had to choose a way to convince the police officer to allow you guys inside and also to bring Haneul infront of Ron. You convinced them, and the criminal got exposed! But a new problem somehow started. I believe in you guys, I never stopped you guys from doing anything, so now you decide how you will solve this problem."

Everyone in the room was looking at Bang PD as he spoke. Jin just nodded, and smiled like he got the permission to do something. Taehyung somehow understood what Jin was trying to do, so a sudden smile creeped upon his face.

"Okay hyung, as you say" Jin said and showed something to Bang Pd in which the CEO smiled and got up. "I said, I trust you guys". He was about to leave but turned around and said "Just don't upset your ARMYs" and left.

"What are you guys going to do?" You asked Taehyung, poking his arm. He turned his face towards you and showed his boxy grin. "Just wait and watch babe!"

"Stop calling me babe infront everyone"

"Why n-"

"You two, please get a room, no PDA here!" Yoongi stated.

Instantly Taehyung put his arm around your shoulder and faced Yoongi. "Okay, going to my room then" he winked and got out of the seating area with a embarrassed, red cheeked you.