5.Long distance bestfriendship!

Holy shit!

That was really unexpected for you. Kim Taehyung asking for your number so that you can hang out with him, that was really something unreal. You were not sure about what to do, whether to exchange your numbers or just ignore. To be honest your mind was saying to just give him the number and start dating him instead of fighting to get back with Jun.

But no that can't happen. He is an Idol, member of one of the biggest boy band in the world, hanging out him was impossible. Also you have things to do to get back the trust from Jun.
You were about say something else but your words didn't co-operate with you "umm.. yeah.. sure, this is my number, call me up the day after concert, I will show you some beautiful places in Singapore".

His face somehow lit up hearing you, he got up from his seat and took your phone from your hand to save his phone number, after that when he looked up from the screen you got to see a beautiful box shaped grin. Smiling he said "Ok then Y/N, see you soon, hope you find all the sollution to your problems. I have to go, its really nice to meet you, b-bye." You smiled back at him and he left to go sit with his members.

You put back your airpods on, suddenly a text popped up from a person you were wanting to talk with for a long time. Your best friend, and your partner in crime Oindri. She has the exact opposite persona from you but you two were really close like sisters. The only problem was 'long distance best friendship'- a term created by her. She moved back to India six months ago leaving you behind in Singapore.

You opened the text message, but before reading it she called.

"Yo bitch, wassup? You still with that dumbass Jun? Where are you? I was trying to call you, but your fabulous network kept saying your stupid self is busy.. are you sure you alive, or dead?" She sounded pissed, and somewhat concerned for you, but after hearing her voice you felt emotional again.

"I am on my way back to Singapore, wish you were here with me, and no I am not with Jun, he kind of dumped me, he came to drop me at the airport, didn't even talked to me on the way to airport" you said sniffling.

"Woah woah woah, hold up, wait a second, that means, you are single again, oh my lord, I am so fricking happy right now-" before she can finish the sentence you said "Dude, this is not funny, this is not at all a funny situation, b-because he thinks that I am the reason he got fired from his job."

"Okay, I am coming to Singapore, buy me a ticket for the next flight to there from India, as soon as possible because I am broke." you were dissapointed but not surprised from her words, she is like that, she will break anybodys hip bone if someone messes up with you but will always try to make fun of you first to get involve in any bad situations.

"Oh, by the way, remember you said that you were into k-pop recently, and you recommended me some songs, well I happend to have met some k-pop idols today." You said that but she started laughing.

"Yeah sure, I have an appointment with my bias Jin from BTS in the evening, gotta go, bye bitch" she said that with a mocking tone and cut the call.

This dumb girl, yeah your choice is good to make Jin your bias, he is too handsome to be real and talented ofcourse!

You closed your eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- super excited for BE!