19. Key

"Switched off" by now Oindri has lost all the patience she had. She was trying to call you borrowing Jin's phone , but for the past few minutes a voice was informing her that your phone was switched off.

This situation made Taehyung think about the worst possible situations which he didn't want to. Taehyung was seated on the couch. A worried Jungkook was sitting beside him and trying to calm down the elder by patting his back.

"Okay enough of waiting, I am going, I will find her!" Oindri picked up her bag from the floor and started walking away. "Wait" Taehyung stood up from the couch and grabbed Oindri's wrist, "You are not going alone, I will come with you, I invited you both to our show, and if something serious happened with her here, it is my responsibilty to check if she is okay or not, and it is Y/N, I have to find her" his voice was mixed with concern and fear.

"Are you sure?" to be honest Oindri was scared and Taehyung's offer was not a good idea to decline but also she had to make sure if it was okay for the others if Taehyung come along with her. "I am. Besides our show was succesful and I don't have any more fixed schedule until I am here, so yeah, we will find her together."

"Are you out of your mind Kim Tae Hyung?" Jin blocked Taehyung in the doorway and was clearly pissed "I am not allowing you to go on a search party here in this unknown country and you are clearly exhausted from all the performance, so no" he looked towards Oindri "and you too, No". He emphasized on the no part.

"You may know the streets of Singapore well but, it is risky, already we are thinking about Y/N's danger and I don't want you also to get trapped in some dangerous situation" Jin went on a lecturing mode, but what he was stating was certainly the truth which both Taehyung and Oindri can't deny. Plus it was already late at night.

"Shall we inform police?" Jimin suggested.

"No way, I don't want police to get involved in this situation" Oindri was frantically shaking her hands. "Nothing will happen to me, I will be fine, and it is okay if Taehyung doesn't tag along with me, I have extra car keys, so I will take the car." She was determined and stubborn.

"Okay then not only Taehyung, but I will also go with you guys" Taehyung was about to say something but Jin cut him off by saying "end of discussion here."

No one usually get to say something above Jin because they had immense amount of respect for him because he was the oldest among them. Before leaving, Jin whispered something onto Namjoon's ear and he nodded and went inside the curtained area in the room. Few seconds later he came out with two oversized bucket hat and masks and handed it over to them.

"Wear the hat so that your forehead is covered and wear the mask" Jin said.

After they were done wearing masks to cover their faces they left.

Hoseok screamed from behind "Best of luck!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am so lucky"

The voice from above woke you up again. You quickly got up and scooted back from the person. Your back touched the dirty wall reminding you that you were trapped inside a room.

"Why are you so scared? I am not going to cause any harm to you if you listen to me properly" he leaned forward to you. "I have loved you since the first time I saw you, and you never noticed me, never! How are you so blind that you never acknowledged my love?" He moved his hands towards you and slightly caressed your cheeks. Quickly you pushed him with your free hand.

Because of the absence of light his face was still not clear to you. "Who the fuck are you and why am I here tied up in a filthy room?" By now your tears started falling again.

"Oh don't you cry baby, here, I have bought your favourite icecream, enjoy this" he left a small icecream tub beside you and got up.

"God, how much I love that dress on you, wish you wore it before but not on that date, thank god it got cancelled though!"

Your eyes went wide in a realisation that you almost thought of puking. The dress and that date, got cancelled. But only Jun knew about the date and dress because after buying it you took a photo and sent it to him. And how does this person know about that particular date? How does he know that it got cancelled and you were about to wear this particular dresson that date?

"Jun?"

A devilish laughter broke out from him, clutching his stomach he sat down on the ground. After he calmed down he voiced "You thought I am that stupid ass Jun?" He started laughing again.

No, no, no, this can't be Jun, this can't be the person you loved with your whole heart and still love.

"Well, I am a much better person, because I have loved you for a long time and will never leave you like Jun and like your new little crush..that idol." He was not supposed to know that. No one was suppose to know about your crush on Taehyung. It was just an infatuation. He continued "Jun never trusted you, which you, I guess know by now, and your idol will leave day after tomorrow, and no one does care about you love, like I do. After two three days I will take you to a beautiful place where no one will disturb us. Now enjoy your ice cream." He was about to leave when a sudden rage inside you caused you to throw the ice cream tub towards his direction. The tub hit him in the hips.

"Ouch" he chuckled and left.

It was dark, suffocating and you were hungry. One thing you could get rid of that moment was your hunger. So you moved forward and picked up the tub. But a faint rattling sound attracted your attention when you picked the tub up.

Oh my god is that a key under the tub?