Chapter 6, "So what now?"

We drove back to Chase's house listening to Conan Grey. When we made it there Vinnie, Nicole and Mark were watching tv.

"Wassup bitches," I laughed.

"You're so fucking dumb," Vinnie said shaking his head.

"Fuck off my girlfriend," Nicole said. I walked over to her, sitting in her lap as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Gay," Cole said, shaking his head.

"Mad maybe?" I asked. Chase shook his head and walked the bags upstairs into his room.

"What have you guys been doing?" I asked.

"Nothing much just chilling. We might go out tonight," Nicole said. "You should come."

"Nope," Chase said, walking back down the stairs.

"Well then," I shrugged.

"Hey Chase you might have her tonight but she's mine forever," she hugged.

"Yeah okay," he chuckled.

Nicole and I have become best friends very fast in the last week. Every since the party I knew she was a cool person and now that I know more about her I fucking love her.

"You guys want something to eat?" I asked. They all said yeah so I went into the kitchen to cook something.

I opened the fridge and it was full, considering Chase doesn't cook. I took out some steaks so I could make steak, potato's and asparagus with wine.

The meat unthawed in like 30 minutes so I got starting seasoning the meat and peeling the potatoes.

"Chase come here," I called out. He came into the kitchen not wearing a shirt making me roll my eyes.

"What do you think about this meal?" I asked pointing to what I had already started.

"It looks good, I honestly didn't know you could cook."

"There's a lot of things I can do," I winked.

"Oh yeah," he smiled.

I walked to the stove steering the potato's.

"We've been eating out for the last week so I decided a good home cooked meal would be great," I shrugged.

"You know what else would be great?" He smirked.

"What," I smiled.

He walked up behind me wrapping his hands around my lower waist. I turned around in his arms looking directly into his eyes. I felt happy and warm in his wrath. He looked at me like I was the only person in the world making my heart flutter.

I grabbed the back of his neck placing my lips on his. He squeezed me tighter, kissing me back.

"The potato's", he pointed. I quickly turned around to see the pot overrunning, We both laughed as I looked at his half bare tattooed body.

"Shirt," I demanded.

He shook his head no making his hair swing in front of his eyes.

"Please," I smiled. He looked at me cautiously before finally agreeing.

The food soon finished and we all sat in the living room eating.

"This shit is good," Mark ate.

"Yeah I'm totally marrying you," Nicole laughed.

"Thanks. I plan to cook way more," I smiled looking at Chase. He smiled back stuffing his face.

I love a man that can eat.