Chapter 49, "You're mine now"

Jace's POV

After Roger and Rio returned I set the files aside and feathered with my suit. I can't believe Emily, or Isabella, what the hell ever, is here in the freaking flesh. Her words from a while ago kept playing in my head, how is it that I have her here with me now? And she's captive.

Because I won't leave

"So what do you plan to do with Isabella?" Rio asked.

"Use her for what she's worth then kill her," I sighed.

"You really think we'll get Juan Carlos by using her?"

"Dont fucking say his name!" I barked.

"Man you need to chill," Roger laughed.

I lunged out of my chair and flipped him to the ground in less than 5 seconds. I stood hovered over his laying body with my foot on his chest, applying pleasure.

"What did I say?"

"Sorry boss," he whimpered.

"Yeah, we didn't mean any harm," Rio nodded.

"I'm gonna try and get some information, go fucking do some useful," I said, storming out the door.

This is what I've been dreading but I need to get her to talk. Anything can be useful, but I just hope she talks to me. Then again why would she? I basically left without a note or a goodbye, I'm fucking complicated.

But I have to get this job done.

I walked down the cold hallway until I reached the first holding room with the douchebag of a liar. I opened the old rusty bar handle and walked inside to find the man standing around balling his eyes out.

"Anthony was it?" I grinned.

"Please man, I haven't seen Juan in years," he cried.

"Well those pictures say you've seen him months ago so where the fuck is that dirtbag hiding out!"

"Please, you seem young. You must know-"

Before he could finish his sentence I pulled out the PSS pistol and shot him two times in the chest. This probably isn't a good time to brag about how good my aims gotten but....

R.I.P Anthony...

I dropped the gun and buttoned up my suit jacket before walking out and going next door to Emily's holding room. She was sitting in a far corner, pale as ever, just staring at a certain spot in the room. It was nothing in here so what could she be staring at.

I pulled up one of the lanky chairs at the doorway and took a seat right in the middle. I don't even know how to start a conversation. What do I say, "Hey sorry for ditching you, but now once you tell me everything I want to know, I'll kill you?"

What the hell Jace...

"So you're a murder?" she asked silently.

"I told you I was a lot of things," was all I could sputter out in response to her question.

I am a murderer, a big fucking murderer. Hell I've been one since day 1 but of course I tried to keep that from her. Now she knows, and she'll be added to my list of victims.

"Jace w-what are y-you doing......w-what are you" she stammered. Her body was shaking and it drove me crazy not being able to just call off the whole charade and touch her..

"I came to ask the question," I said, clearing my throat, "So my first question is why did you flee Mexico when you were younger?"

She looked over at me before turning her attention right back on what she was staring at before. Her eyes were as white and blue as they always are so she hasn't been crying much. Which is good..... right?