Chapter 2, "Classmates too"

The next day!!

I hesitated about attending all my classes today but I figured it'd be bad if I cut class on the first official day of college. I've already been to math and English so next was drama.

I walked into the stage directory or whatever it was dreadfully as the teacher greeted each one of us. It wasn't the main theater but it was the theater we would be practicing in.

"Everyone please take a seat in pairs of two, spread out please," the teacher smiled at the doorway.

I went and took a seat alone all the way at the top which was basically in the back. I got on my phone as the rest of the students started coming in.

"Hey Emily," Jake said, taking a seat next to me.

Oh hell no.

"Get up and leave please," I said calmly.

"I can't. This is my class."

"You? In drama?" I laughed.

"Aw cmon you know I always had a thing for acting."

"Yeah cool, no need to go down memory lane. Could you please sit somewhere else."

"Nope, she told us to sit in pairs and I decided to sit here."

"Why do you have to sit by me? I don't like you."

"Are you always a pain?" he asked with a smile.

"Fine whatever, but I'm not talking to you Jake. I mean it."

"Mm okay."

I rolled my eyes staring back at my phone. Welp now I'm classmates with this fool, college just keeps getting better and better.

"Jake! Oh shit you take this class too?" a loud voice called it.

"Wassup man!" Jake yelled, giving him a bro hug.

I turned to look at the guy and he was a about Jakes height but a little shorter with dark black hair. His eyes were green and he looked like a stoner type jockey boy. He had several tattoos and his skin looked very smooth.

The two started talking back and forth making me get back on Instagram.

"And who are you?" The mesmerizing guy asked. I looked over at Jake giving him a fierce and warning look to tell his friend to back off.

"This is Emily, she's snobby," Jake smiled.

"What? I am not snobby you asshole," I scoffed causing them to laugh.

"Well Emily my name is Chase," he said, reaching out his hand.

I shook it to show Jake I'm not snobby at all, he just gave me a mocking eye roll.

"You know you're a sight for sore eyes right?" Chase flirted, gently rubbing his chin.

"Don't you have someplace to be?" Asked Jake.

"I told you I was in this class remember?"

"Oh yeah right," he remembered.

I smiled at Jakes ignorance which he noticed, giving me a annoyed glare.

"Okay guys take a seat, we're about to get started," the teacher said, closing the theater door.

Chase took a seat beside Jake staring at me the whole time. He was pretty hot and attractive but if he's friends with Jake then I want nothing to do with him.

"My name is Mrs. Gomez and I'm excited to be working with you this semester, I have many things planned." She grabbed a piece of paper and attached it to a keyboard. "Pass this around and sign your name please."

"So Emily how about I take you to the party tonight?" Chase asked, reaching over Jake.

"I'll go but you're not taking me."

"Okay so how about we causally just meet there?"

"Whatever," I shrugged.

He gave me a knowingly smile conveying that he was interested in me, but I didn't play into it.

"So how'd you guys meet?" Chase asked.

"Pre-K I think, High school we went our separate ways," Jake sighed. When he said that it immediately brought me back to the worst time of my life.

"Did she look this good back then?" Chase smiled.

"No," Jake laughed.

"Fuck you," I said, throwing the bird in his face.

"C'mon you know it's true."

"So Chase where and what time does this party start?" I asked quickly changing the subject.

"Give me your number and I'll text it to you," he smirked, holding his phone out.

I annoyingly grabbed the phone typing in my number and handing it back. With that my phone soon buzzed.

From: 869-662-1120

Unknown: Party's at 908 Kingstone Trl.

Unknown: Starts at 9.

Me: I'll be there at 10.

Unknown: As long as you show, I'm fine with it.

Me: Cool.

I stored his number in my phone as Chase.

Chase: You're single right?

Me: Doesn't mean I want to mingle.

"Are you guys seriously going to keep texting in front of me?" Asked Jake.

Me and Chase both exchanged curious looks before looking at Jake who was still waiting for an answer. I decided to piss him off by getting back on my phone.

Me: But to answer your question yes.

Chase: Cool.

The clipboard was soon handed to me and I signed it passing it down to Jake. I really fucking hate him but there's no way I'm escaping him anytime soon so I might as well just deal with it.

A/N :

..... things are about to unfold.. 😝

Don't forget to comment and vote plsss, I like commentary..!