Chapter 29, "Unsaid Emily Pt.1"

I woke up the next morning with the word choose steady replaying in my head. This is not what I expected to happen but why wouldn't it?

"You're up?" Chase asked.

"Sadly," I sighed.

"How did you sleep?"

"Horrible.. how do you expect me to sleep when you told me to choose Chase?"

"Um pick one of us maybe. It's just so fucking wrong that I'm going up against my father for you," he sighed. "Oh and my ex best friend."

"Then don't," I scoffed. "You're making me sound like a slut."

"Stop labeling yourself, you said it not me."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"What I just said," he answered boldly.

"Fuck off Chase."

"Emily.. I'm sorry...."

"Not you're not," I said, rolling my eyes.

"You're right, I'm not," he shrugged.

"You're a fucking asshole."

"You want me to say what you are?"

"Fuck you," I said, heading to the door but I was cut off by Chase bodying up in front of me.

"Don't go," he whispered.

"Fuck you Chase, you are so disrespectful."

"So are you."

"That doesn't make it right," I pouted.

"I know baby girl and I'm sorry," he sighed.

I watched his green eyes trail mine. There was something behind them, maybe pain, maybe, deceit but mostly love. His whole appearance and face just had a way of making my thoughts repel against me.

"Chase....." I said softly before pressing my lips onto his.

"Emily, no... not until you know what you want. I'm not here for you to play games with," he said, pulling away.

"I'm sorry, you just make me all...."

"All what?" he smirked.

"Crazy..." I exhaled in frustration.

His hands slowly trailed down as he rubbed across my area.

"I can tell," he smirked.

"Can you drive me to the dorms, I need to get ready for work," I sighed.

"Yeah, and don't forget to talk to Jake. My boy doesn't need to be left out of the loop."

"Okay," I nodded.

We soon left his house and he drove me back to the campus. I looked like a complete and utter mess but that's what happens when you start college and ruin your life.

I headed to good ole room 12B and unlocked the door.

"Emily!!!" Jake rushed over, wrapping his arms around me.