Chapter 42, "Hug"

"I'm fucking full," Vinnie wined.

"I'm not," I said, stuffing my face with rice.

"Emily, you can take this home," Chase whined.

"Dude, y'all are acting like bitches. Nobody told you to fucking chug liquor bottles you fucking drunks."

"Shutup you aren't any better," Vinnie cooed.

"I do think we should call it a night," Jace shrugged.

No one asked.

"No J stay at my place, the party isn't over!" Chase screamed, getting up.

"What he said!" Vinnie joined in.

Everyone in the restaurant was looking at us like we were crazy and it's all Chase and Vinnie's fault, drunk asses. For some one who drinks a lot they sure can't tolerate it.

"Okay we're leaving, who's paying?" Vanessa asked.

"I got it," Chase said, pulling about $1000 out his wallet.

"Dude that's too much," I sighed.

"Lighten up sexy," he said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we exited the door.

J and Megan drove back in a separate car than us because well they didn't ride here with us and I knew he wasn't gonna leave his Beamer at Palio's.

Vanessa drove us back considering I wasn't able and the boys were drunk asl. We made it there safely and J and Megan weren't too far behind us. Girl hasn't said anything all night like why is she still here?

"Chase you need to lay down," I said, pulling him out the car.

"No, night... isn't... over..."

"Are you gonna puke dude?"

"No Emily. Stop," he whined.

"Stop being a fucking baby," I hugged.

"I'm not being a baby, you the god damn baby."

"Okay Chase," I said, letting him go. Without me holding him up his body fell and hit the concrete.

"Emilyyy!!!" he growled.

"Keep talking shit."

"That's fucked up, c'mon bro," Jace sighed, reaching his arms out.

"Thanks brother," Chase smiled.

I rolled my eyes and walked in the house. Little does he know what his brother does to me. Physically and mentally. The guy is crazy and insane. Vanessa dragged Vinnie upstairs to his room leaving Chase slumped on the couch, Megan looking clueless, and Jace grinning away.

"Chase do you want to go upstairs?" I asked.

"Don't talk to me Emily," he waved off, eyes shut. He'll definitely be out soon.

"Fine by me," I sighed, going up the steps. I knew Jace was going to follow me because he was eyeing me the whole time but it's okay because I have some words for him.

I waited in the hallway until I heard the hard but soft clacking of his shoes hitting the steps. When he reached the top he must had a way of knowing I was there because his movements became slower as he appeared from around the corner, smirking at me.

"She likes to wait," he smirked.

"We need to talk."

"I don't like to talk too much E."

"That's too bad," I said, grabbing his arm and ushering him to the game room.

"I'm the one in control remember?"