Chapter 1, "Roommates!"

Emily's POV

"I hope you do well here on campus Emily. You're grades are extraordinary," said Chancellor Pike.

"Thanks," I barely smiled. "I'm going to go find my dorm room, so I'll see ya."

He nodded his head as I exited the room. It felt weird being at college but I'm fucking excited. It's time to have some fun.

I read the paper in my hand and apparently I was in hall B, room number 12. I followed the arrows until I found the room. When I walked in I saw a tall broad guy unpacking his stuff. When he heard me come in he quickly turned around.

"Hi I'm Jake," he said, walking towards me.

My eyes fell to the ground in horror, it was as if I'd seen a ghost because that's exactly who he is.

"Jake?! I yelled. "As in Jake Dawson?!"

"Yeah, now that you know my name. What's yours?"

"Emily. Emily Jones," I said evidently.

"Holy shit! Emily from high school?"

"Yeah."

"You've changed" he smirked.

I looked up at him in disgust.

"I'm loving the hair, the boobs, the body. You look different."

"Yeah so you've said. What are you doing in here?"

"This is my room," he chuckled.

"No fucking way we're roommates," I said inconceivably.

"Seems like it. So how've you been," he said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I gently took it off.

"We're not about to be friends like you didn't do some fucked up shit Jake. I fucking hate you."

"Hey now, hates a strong word and that was a long time ago. We're in college now."

"Fuck you," I said, walking out of the room.

I can't believe what he did means nothing to him but I don't care. I just hate that he's my roommate and I most likely have to see him everyday. I went outside stopping to ask some guys to help me get my boxes out the car.

"Sure, anything for you," one of them said.

"Great, right this way."

Jakes POV

I can't believe that was Emily, Emily Jones, the girl I've known my whole life. She's changed a lot. She's actually beautiful even though she's always kind of been but now she's bad ass.

She dresses different than I remember and her long hair is wavier. She's about 5'6 now and her body is curved and perfect. How the hell did I become roommates with her?

I can't believe after the all these years she remembered me even though I must be hard to forget since me and my friends did some fucked up shit to her back then but it wasn't suppose to go down like that.

I hope she really doesn't hate me still...

"Just sit my stuff over there," Emily said walking into the room with 3 other guys. They were carrying her boxes and containers.

"You know you could've just asked me for help?" I smirked.

"Never," she rolled her eyes.

"Aw cmon we're roommates now, we might as well just put aside the past and move on which I see you already have."

"Go to hell Jake."

"Why do you have such a attitude? If I remember correctly you were one of the nicest people."

"I have a attitude now because of what you guys did to me back then. Fuck being nice, where did that get me?"

She turned towards me placing her hand on her hip waiting for a answer but I didn't know how to respond. I looked at her with guilt which made her scoff and walk out the room followed by the other guys.

I hope we aren't the reason she is the way she is because that's messed up.

I have to make her forgive me, we're roommates now so we have to see each other, there's no way we won't become friends.

Emily's POV

Fucking Jake, getting in my head. He's steady acting like high school was a breeze and we were the best of friends. If so that's not how I remember it.

"Thanks guys," I said, thanking the boys.

"No problem. Anytime for you....um what's your name?" The tall kid with brown hair asked.

"Emily," I smiled.

"Well Emily, I'm Pete and I hope to see you around."

"You will," I smirked. Pete started blushing making his friends tease him. I already knew he was a football player from his jacket.

I walked back into my room laying on the hard bed. I squirmed a little before pulling out my phone.

I have to get a new mattress.

"Emily I'm sorry," Jake said.

"For what exactly?"

"For what we did. I know it wasn't right and I'm sorry," he sighed.

"Apology not accepted," I smiled.

"Cmon Emily why are you being a bitch?"

"I'm being a bitch? Real classy Jake..."

"I didn't mean it like that.."

"Whatever," I said, leaving the room.

A/N :

I recommend you keep reading and I hope you liked this first little introduction...:)

Pls Vote Nd Comment . Thanks !