Chapter 37, "Rumble Night Pt.1"

That night....

"Wow you actually did a pretty good job," I congratulated looking around Chase's house.

"Thanks, I learned from the best," Chase smiled.

Moments later Vinnie came storming down the steps, throwing his arms around me.

"Vinnie," I screeched, "Can't breathe."

"Sorry, I missed you," he squeezed more.

"I missed you too bum," I laughed.

"Emilyyy," he sighed, finally pulling away. "How's it been going?"

"Good. How's your tik tok life going?"

"It's going. Ever heard of Vintok?" he grinned.

"Please tell me that's not a thing."

"Oh but it is," he nodded.

"It is," Chase added.

"Oh god," I said, shaking my head. Chase and I walked to the couch followed by Vinnie and took a seat.

"Why'd you get a new couch?" I asked, feeling the leather.

"It was time," Chase lied.

"Mmhm."

"You guys heard about that rumble tonight?"

"Nope," Chase and I both said.

"It's on campus. All the adults are gonna be out and they agreed not to come unless the cops get called of course," Vinnie stated.

"I want to go," I said, looking over at Chase.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, stop babying me."

"Yeah let the princess step out," Vinnie agreed.

"Fine, we'll go," Chase said.

"Wow I try to get you to a party for a month and now all of a sudden you're down?" Vinnie questioned.

"Shut up," Chase waved off.

"Rumble starts at 8, don't be late," Vinnie said, hopping off the couch and storming off somewhere.

"So what do you want to do?" Chase asked.

"I don't know, do you want to do something today?"

"Nope, I just want to be with you," he smiled.

"Don't get all clingy on me now," I gushed.

He smiled before standing up and reaching out his hand.

"What?" I smiled.

"Come here."

Urm yes..

I took his hand and he led us upstairs into his bedroom. His room wasn't at all different, it was just cleaner than I remember. After looking around a bit, I took a seat on the edge of the bed and watched Chase as he removed his jacket. I gazed at the tattoos on his arms before he walked over and stood in front of me.

I looked down then up and darted my eyes to his, "Really? Just gonna put it in my face?"

"That's not what I was trying to do," he laughed.

I ushered for him to come down to me and when he did, I grabbed his face and pressed my lips onto his. I leaned onto the bed bringing his body with mines as he hovered over me.

The kissing became intense and I was quickly yearning for him. I pulled his shirt over his head while he slipped my pants off.

Chase's POV