Chapter 39, "J"

The next day...

I woke up in Chase's bed not even knowing we left the school last night. I had a massive headache and Chase was snoring very loudly next to me. I walked to the kitchen to hopefully find some aspirin or something because this headache has to go.

"Jesus Emily, put on some clothes would you?" Vinnie sighed, opening the refrigerator. I looked down noticing I only had on Chase's black t shirt and my underwear.

"Sorry I didn't know," I shrugged.

"You and Chase need to chill on the sex you know. We all live as one, meaning wear clothes around the house and calm the noise."

"Chase and I had sex last night?" I asked trying to remember.

"I don't know, your pants are off and I did hear noises."

"Well if we did, I don't remember. Got any aspirin?"

"Here," Vanessa said, handing me a bottle.

"You stayed?" I asked.

"Of course I did. We all did," she smiled.

"We? All?"

"Damn did you hit your head?" Vinnie laughed.

"After we left the school we all came here and crashed," Vanessa informed.

"Oh. Yeah everything's a blur," I sighed, fixing a cup of water and taking 2 pills.

"Good morning everyone," Jake said, appearing in the kitchen shirtless causing me to almost spit my drink out.

"Damn Emily are you okay? Seriously?"

"I'm fine, wrong pipe," I lied.

"Funny that you mention pipe," he laughed but I had already flew up the stairs.

I can't believe I don't remember the events from last night. Everything after the whole truth or dare game, is seriously a blur so I don't know what the hell happened.

I went back and the room and took a shower and by the time I was out, Chase was already up. He was by the bay window smoking a cigarette. I dried off, lotioned up and threw on an oversized t shirt before I joined him.

"Hey baby," he said before inhaling the smoke.

"Hey."

"How you feeling?"

"I woke up with a headache but it's gone. What happened last night?"

"Oh you don't remember?" he laughed.

"Nope."

"Well, we drunk some more at the school then we came here and drunk some more. You were a bit of a wild card. You and I had a argument then we fucked," he laughed, "Then you passed out and we went to sleep."

"So we had sex," I nodded, "Why did we get into a argument?"

"Because you were acting out."

"No shit Chase. What did I do?"

"Well, you made out with Miley for a while. You sat on Jake's lap and he got hard. You and Vanessa kissed. You tried to jump my bones in front of everyone. It was a lot."

"Oh no," I sighed. "I don't remember any of that."

"I figured you wouldn't," he said, tossing the cigarette and walking back in the room.

"I'm never drinking again."

"Heard that before but it's fine. We were all pretty wasted."

"So we're okay?" I asked. He smiled before walking over and giving me a kiss. He walked in the bathroom, coming out minutes later.