Part 21 - Food for the Ninja

As they were in the kitchen, everyone else was also there already.

"I have no idea what to make today...", Nya mumbled.

"Pasta ?", Cole asked.

"Eww ! Not again ! We just had that yesterday and day before yesterday !", Jay complained.

"How about soup ?", Zane asked.

"The ingredients are missing for that.", Nya answered Zane.

"Cereal ?", Kai asked.

"No ! That is Breakfast stuff you can't get happy with !", Jay yelled.

Destiny cleared her throat. Everyone went quiet and looked at her. She snapped her fingers.

"Everyone out. Now ! Lloyd and I will make something to eat.", she told them.

They all scurried off and Lloyd and Destiny were left alone quickly.

"What is your plan in making for Dinner ?", Lloyd asked her curious.

"Something Wu, Morro, Misako and Garmadon loved to eat everytime."

"Alright...What will it be ?"

"Get me: Flour, salt, sugar, 1/2l water, crumbled cheese, a carton of eggs, tomato sauce and salami and everything else you can find for decoration.", Destiny told Lloyd.

He nodded and went to work. Destiny summoned meanwhile: Rolling pins, large round plastic bowls, parchment paper, spoons, mixer, cups, sheet metals, wooden boards and knifes.

Soon Lloyd returned with all the ingredients. He put them down on the working space, Destiny created.

"Alright...what are we making ?", he asked her again.

Destiny smiled softly and looked at Lloyd.

"Pizza."

Lloyd's eyes widened in utter shock.

"YOU can make Pizzas ?!"

Destiny chuckled.

"I can, dear Nephew of mine. As I was little, my Mother died and the First Spinjitzu Master died, I had to feed my Brothers somehow. I went into Jamanakai and learned many recipes, long forgotten now, but they live on with me."

"That is an old, long forgotten Pizza recipe ?", Lloyd asked amazed.

"It is, silly boy. And now follow my instructions and do not make a mistake."

"Yes Ma'am, sure Ma'am !", Lloyd said playfully.

Destiny lightly punched his shoulder, chuckleing.
______________________________________________

As 2 hours went by, the first 4 Pizzas were finished with baking and were already cooling off a bit. Lloyd shoved the last 2 Pizzas into the oven and checked the timer, setting it again the same time, like the other 4 Pizzas had.

"Alright ! I will get the others and you will watch over the Pizzas Lloyd. Okay ?"

Lloyd nodded at Destiny and she was gone in a second. 

After 15 minutes she returned with the others and they inhaled the smell, humming at it in content.

"This smells good !", Jay said.

"Yeah. What did you make ?", Cole asked Lloyd.

Lloyd smiled and pointed at the table. Everyone looked at it and then gasped in awe.

"Pizzas !", everyone cheered.

Well everyone who weren't Wu, Misako, Destiny and Lloyd. They sat down and then the timer made an alarm. Lloyd opened the oven and pulled out the last 2 Pizzas. He set them on the last big plates and then set them on the table too. Destiny and Lloyd also sat down and Destiny cleared her throat.

"One is a Salami Pizza, the next is with extra cheese, the next is a Magarita, the next is with mushrooms, the 5th is with chicken meat and the 6th one is a secret Pizza."

"A secret Pizza ?", Kai asked excited.

"Yes. It tastes for everyone of you different. No magic, but many skills.", Destiny answered.

She then looked at Lloyd.

"Remember that you aren't allowed to tell them our secrets.", she remembered Lloyd.

He nodded.

"Promise, Dest."

Destiny nodded back. Then she looked at everyone and smiled mischievously.

"Help yourselves guys.", she said.

Everyone took a few pieces and then started to eat. From every Pizza one slice and they all loved every single Pizza Lloyd and Destiny made. Mostly Nya and Zane. Then they all tried the secret Pizza.

"And what do you taste ?", Destiny asked with a mischievous grin.

"I taste cherries !", Nya exclaimed excited.

"I taste bolognese.", Kai said.

"I taste cake !", Cole cheered.

"I taste peaches.", Zane told Destiny amazed.

"I taste my most favourite fruit, Mango.", PIXAL answered.

"I taste noodels with lightly spiced chicken soup ! Whoo hoo !! I missed that stuff !!", Jay cheered happily.

"I taste Apples and a light touch of candys.", Lloyd told Destiny smiling.

"How did you do that ?!", Nya asked excited.

Lloyd and Destiny made a sipping motion and told them with that, that it was top secret and just for the two to know. The rest of the Ninja pouted at that, but continued to eat. Lloyd leaned to Destiny and whispered into her ear.

"If they would puke, if they find out that it was Vampire spit ?"

Destiny had trouble to keep her laughter in. She leaned to his ear and whispered back.

"I bet 'cha. Morro, Garmadon and Wu did that the first time too."

"I thought you lied that Vampire spit can give you your most favourite taste."

"Well now you know better."

"Why tho ?"

"To seduce men and women into bed easily. If a Vamipre has a tongue - kiss with a human, the humans get intoxicated with the taste and lulled to bed easily. Vampires always have fun in bed with their victims and then they suck them out and either kill or turn them."

Lloyd gulped at that.

"A little drop of spit in food of a human tho, is nothing compared to the wet cavern of the Vampire, the source where it comes from."

"Let me guess...I can't test that theory tho..."

Destiny pulled away and looked at him funnily.

"Did you just ask me to kiss you with tongue, Lloyd ?", Destiny asked lowly in shock.

Lloyd blushed a very deep shade of red and nodded.

"I guess I did..."

"As Vampire you are allowed to even have Sex with your siblings. Still...I think it is disgusting. And it would be me, who would have stolen your first true kiss....so no. I will not let you test that theory...for now. Find a girlfriend first and share your first true kiss with her."

"Then I can ask her, right ?"

Destiny nodded.

"And then you can ask me again for testing that theory. If you are still uncertain after that."

"Okay."

"What are you two whispering about ?", Zane asked confused.

"Nothing important, Zane.", Lloyd told him.

Then Destiny's phone started to ring loudly.

"Shit...", she cursed.

She stood up and pulled her phone out of her pocket on her behind. She sat back down, opened her phone and stared at the screen in shock, freezing in the process.

"Who is it ?", Lloyd asked.

"Mistake.", Destiny answered.