Part 6 - Well hello again

Ah ! Finally I am making some progress again ! Isn't it great ? Sorry for the long wait.

The 3rd day arrived and all the Ninja were in Borg Tower at 9.50AM. 10 minutes earlier than Lloyd and Hutchins agreed on. Good. Lloyd enetered the room, where they were all supposed to be meeting. Lloyd tole them about the issue and then Mr. Hutchins arrived, telling them enough they have to know, but not everything.Hutchins even asked the Ninja to watch the royal over family. The Ninja agreed, because it was a huge honor for them. Tomorrow they would have to do it. What the Ninja didn't know, was that they will meet some people again, that they didn't expect being there, watching over the royal family's house and family too. After the speech and the firecrackers, the Ninja were invited, like the other people before them. At night they came in and were lead through the palace by Hutchins. Soon they got to see the Oni mask of Deception. It was orange with white markings. Then the Ninja saw THEM.

"And that is why we need eyes at it at all times.", Hutchins said.

"Don't worry. We're Ninja, we're experts in this kinda thing.", Kai told him.

Hutchins looked at Kai in disbelief. Then someone laughed. The Ninja turned around. A person stood there with a cat - like mask.

"Hello again, Lloyd. Do you also stay, until the danger is over ?"

"Destiny ! I didn't think you would be here !"

"Destiny ?!", the others yelled surprised.

"Hello guys.", Destiny said.

"You are also invited here ?!", Kai asked.

"Well duh ! Why do you think I helped Lloyd to get on informations ? Dumbass..."

"How is Mordu ?", Lloyd asked worried.

"I am fine. Thank you for your sentiment.", a voice behind them replied.

They all jumped, besides Destiny, in surprise and another person stood next to Destiny.

"Are you sure that you are Ninja ? As jumpy as you are, I would say that you are everything but Ninja.", Mordu chuckled.

"So you are Mordu. How do you look under that mask ?", Nya asked.

Mordu chuckled.

"Hello Nya. You know about me, I see."

"Destiny left a secret message, that the real masked one is someone, called Mordu, but I never saw your face."

"I did ?", Destiny asked.

"You did.", Nya said.

"Oops..."

"Anyway, why are you here ?", Kai asked.

"The same reason as you. Watching.", Destiny answered him.

"Well, we can do this alone, so leave !", Kai said arrogantly.

"Oh Kai...you have no idea with who your messin' with.", Destiny said darkly.

Lloyd then stepped in, to calm the rude atmosphere.

"Kai, be nice ! I am glyd that she is here and I want her here !"

"....Fine...", Kai mumbled.

"Who is also here ?", Zane asked them.

"Hmm...Alex, Sebastian, Elena, Hannah, Drake and Killerhan."

"This Alex seems to mean very much to you...Why's that ?", Jay asked Mordu.

"Alex is my right - hand man. He came after me to this world. Of course we weren't the first ones born, but our siblings, that came before us...were all dead."

Why are you their leader ?", Cole asked.

"Because I saved us from hell, called our home. I set us free. Later on I was always searching for ways, to hide us away and I was the bravest, strongest and most talented, out of all of them. So, they chose me to be the leader."

"What happened in your home ?", Zane asked.

Mordu went visibly stiff and then let his head fall. Everyone looked at him worried.

"Our parents never loved us. They were very powerful and dangerous. They had us, tortured us and as they were the opinion they were hungry...they slaughtered one of us, cooked our bodyparts and then ate us. We were all scared shitless, even went insane. One day they wanted to eat our youngest sister, Elena, I knew that one day before and had to do something to stop this. So I stole a knife and as Elena was taken, I followed them and killed them. Alex helped me too, if he wouldn't have, I may have died and failed them. Then we ran away, I set fire on our past and burned down this hellhole."

"And then you all went insane and became Canibals, like your own parents.", Lloyd added.

Mordu nodded.

"But we finally stopped ! 2 years and not even once we touched any meat ! That is progress !", he cheered.

Lloyd smiled a proud smile at Mordu.

"That is fantastic ! I am so proud of you Mordu !", Lloyd cheered.

Mordu scratched his left arm.

"Thank you, Lloyd..."

"I am glad too.", Nya said smiling.

"Thank you too, Nya."

"He is a Canibal and you cheer at him for that ?!", Kai yelled.

"He and the others stopped, Kai.", Zane said.

"We are all proud.", Jay said smiling.

Zane and Cole agreed with Jay.

"They belong to jail !", Kai yelled.

"Since Destiny showed you that she was with...someone else, you act like an asshole, Kai...", Cole said.

Everyone, besides Kai, agreed.

"Thank you, for not mentioning the name...", Destiny said.

"Now you regret him ?!", Kai yelled.

"NO ! It is more serious, you dipshit ! Now shut up, follow me and listen !", she yelled angered.

"You are not my Sensei !"

"Actually we made an agreement, that, if we meet again, Dest will be our Sensei.", Lloyd said nervously.

"WHAT ?!", they all yelled at Lloyd.