Part 27 - Moving and Rescue

Destiny was very sad after she came back to earth. But she didn't show it. She hoped that Mistake will call the Elemental Masters together, so that they have a chance again. And she hoped that Skylor already found a place to hide away in.

She watched Lloyd train and trying to reach his powers again and again, but it just didn't work. Destiny didn't smile nor laugh, like she usually would. She was worried. He will find his Powers again, that she knew, but will he give up, before he even can reach them again ?

He was already down. Then Dareth and Misako came back, banging open the door in panic.

"We have to leave ! Now !", she said.

"Why ? What happened ?", Nya asked.

"Garmadon's people are swiping the entire block here !"

"And we are not talking about brooms and stuff, but with a full on search !", Dareth yelled.

"If you yell any louder, then they will find us anyways.", Destiny told them bored.

Lloyd turned to her.

"What do we do ?"

"I will get rid of the food and the mech, you leave right now. Hide in trash if you have to. Don't let them see you."

Lloyd nodded at Destiny's command and looked at the rest.

"What are you waiting for ? You heard her. Let's move !", Lloyd said.

With that they disappeared and left Destiny behind. She snapped her fingers and every trace was gone of them being here currently. Then she teleported to them.

"That was fast."

"A snap and I am done. I believe they will try and block us in. We have to hide in the trash, if we want to survive. We have no time to climb up the wall. Dareth is such an idiot, he couldn't even do it."

"She is right. I am out of shape.", he agreed.

Destiny scoffed and glared at him.

"You never were in shape in the first place. Since Lloyd was little, you weren't in shape. You are lazy. You fake your trophies, fake your legacy, lie to everyone that you did something cool, pretend to be a hero while you are actually a coward and you make up your own stories. Just stop lying already ! I hate liars ! I usually kill them !", Destiny hissed out.

Dareth looked down in shame. She was right and they knew it. Then they heard the Motorcycles.

"Now let us hide !", she whispered.

They did as told and the Gang appeared. They passed through after a few seconds. Then they all came out.

They were ready to move, but Lloyd stopped.

"The bounty... Here is the place it got destroyed."

"Lloyd I have no time for this. They are probably just waiting to hear us so shut your trap and let's move.", Destiny whispered to him harshly.

"But wait... This is only half of the ship...", Nya said after inspecting.

"Oh you gotta be kidding me...", Destiny cursed.

Lloyd turned a picture around and PIXAL scanned it.

"It appears to be travelers tea.", she then said.

"Cool. Let's move before they catch us.", Destiny stressed.

"They really are still alive !", Lloyd cheered.

Destiny slapped her forehead and groaned. Why ? Because the Gang reappeared and Mister E wore the mask that gave him 4 arms.

"Yay. Good going you idiots ! Now they found us ! Why are you always so noisy ?! You are fucking Ninja, but can't shut your damn trap for at least a minute when needed !!!!", Destiny yelled out angered.