Part 20 - Telling about some pranks

Destiny sat in her room, thinking of many possibilities of how the plan of hers could go wrong. Lloyd entered her room then and sat next to her.

"What is it, Lloyd ?", she asked.

"Mistake said that you never told Garmadon that he was Oni, Dragon and Great Oni. Why is that ?"

"I didn't tell him directly, but I gave him enough clues to find it out himself. He did find out after 2 years, as I gave him the first clue. At least that he was half Oni and half Dragon."

"And Great Oni ?"

Destiny hung her head.

"I didn't tell him that instantly. I wanted to keep it a secret, but he felt a few changes within himself and asked me what was happening. At first I tried to lie, but he read me like an open book and I just told him the truth."

Lloyd looked at her.

"I told him that he had lost a lot of blood and would have died, if I wouldn't have shared my blood with him. My blood is no Oni one, but Great Oni. And the rest he figured out himself."

"Oh...But why did Mistake say that you never told him ?"

"Because I didn't. He figured it all out with clues I gave him. I was never really good in telling someone the truth without making them find out themselves. It is a disease, but also fun."

"Vampire nature ?"

"Probably. I love to mess with others' minds and let them get easily frustrated. It is fun to watch."

"How many times did you give us clues ?"

Destiny tapped her chin and hummed in thoughts.

"Probably over 500 already. Most of them were little tho and just Garmadon found them. Then of course the may clues I gave you as Morro returned and some others."

"What about Chen ?", Lloyd asked her.

Destiny scoffed.

"Chen, that Bastard. I told you every time that it was an Elemental Master, you would never have thought, could be the traitor. I told Garmadon also, that that Master will have no Tatoo. You all should have known that it was either the Master of Shapeshifting or Skylor. I gave you such important clues and you all didn't listen. Why listen to a stranger ?"

Lloyd looked down in sadness and shame.

"I am sorry...", he said.

"No. You shouldn't be. I meant it, Lloyd. I was a stranger to you and you shouldn't trust someone, who suddenly appears out of nowhere and claims to be Wu's and Garmadon's sister. But let us face the truth here for a moment, Lloyd. You all fall for the enemy easily. Jay, Cole and Nya are the only ones who didn't fall for any enemy already. Zane fell for PIXAL and she turned evil I know she was controlled but still it counts, Kai fell for Skylor who pretended to be innocent just to fool the rest of your team and you Lloyd fell for Harumi. You all have a thing for bad girls.", Destiny said, chuckleing at her last sentence.

"And you for bad boys, huh ?", Lloyd chuckled out.

Destiny laughed heartily at that.

"Yes. That may be true."

"May be ? It is, Dest !", Lloyd laughed out.

Destiny grinned at him.

"Morro was always a bad boy. My bad boy and my Moron. He was happy when I called him a Moron. And he pranked, with me, Wu more than I did with your Father.", Destiny chuckled.

Lloyd smiled at that.

"Must have been fun..."

"Oh it was.", Destiny snorted out.