Part 7 - Talking

Everyone, besides Kai, had a huge smile on their faces.

"Are you serious ?!", Nya asked excited.

"Yep !", they both said.

"Yes !", Nya yelled.

"That will be interesting.", Zane said excited.

"I can't wait to learn from you Dest !", Nya cheered happily.

"Woah, woah ! Calm down Nya. I am very difficult. More strict than Wu. There is no 'softie' inside me.", Destiny warned her.

"I can deal with that."

"If you say so...Now everyone, follow me."

And they did. Even Kai, because he got dragged from his sister. They went into a room and Destiny asked Mordu to wait outside, watching out for spies. He did and Destiny sat down on the ground. The others did too.

"Now...I didn't tell you everything, Lloyd. So please listen now."

They all nodded and Destiny started.

"There are 3 Oni masks. Jay before you ask and say again Only masks, they are written with the letters O - N - I. The masks have names too. The mask of Vengence got stolen, the mask of Deception is here and the mask of Hatret is missing now a very long time ago. All 3 of them own different powers. One can give you 2 more arms, the other ons telekenesis and the last one can give you a changed skin. A skin, so thick, that no weapon can get through it. All 3 of them together are very dangerous. Either you are unbeatable or you can even make evil, illegal rituals with them. And that is not good."

"Can they also bring Morro back ?", Lloyd asked.

Destiny looked at him and then nodded a sad, depressed expression on her 'face'.

"Yes Lloyd. But it is not a good idea. Totally the opposite actually."

"Why ?", Nya asked confused.

Destiny looked at her.

"You always wanted him back ! Why is it bad ? We get the masks and bring him back, then you are happy again !"

"NO !", Destiny yelled angered and scared.

Everyone else flinched. She sighed.

"I want Morro, Garmadon and everyone else back, yes. But the Oni masks are evil. You already know what an Oni is. It is a demon. One of the worst ones ever. The masks together and with a ritual, would bring the said person back, but to a horrible price. They would come back as Oni themselves. No feelings, no emotions and with tempered memories. No matter what you would do, they would stay the same and never be themselves again. Just if you didn't get to finish the ritual, then there is a small chance that you can change them back, somehow. But it won't be easy."

Now they understood. It was too much of a risk. Nya's eyes suddenly sparkled.

"Do you know, where Morro is ?", she asked Destiny.

Destiny hung her head down.

"Yes. He is with Garmadon in the Departed Realm. Like all our other friends.", she told them.

"He missed you on the Day of the Departed. He asked for you and was pretty much in panic as he heard from us that we didn't see you again, since he died a second time. He said that it was a mistake to give up, but he wanted to do something right, at least for once. Morro also said that you probably will find a way to get him back. You won't let him get away that easy, without kicking his ass.", Nya said giggling at the end.

Destiny chuckled too, weakly.

"Well, he is wrong then...", she said to Nya.

She stared at Destiny in shock.

"What ?!"

"Nya, I can't find a way ! Opening a portal with tea, is Wu's thing ! I never did such a thing and I don't even know what to use for that !"

"You can just teleport there ?"

"I could, but I can't drag him out with me. I would kill him and myself with that action. I would come back, but Morro would be erased from existance."

"Did you at least visit him once ?"

"I have work to do, non stop, to get money. So, no, I haven't."

Everyone stared at the very sad Destiny now.

"Anyways...We can not trust the royal family.", Destiny said now.

"Why ?", Lloyd asked.

"One of them works with the 'Sons of Garmadon'. They, me and Mistake, are the only ones who know about the masks and everything. I would kill myself, if I would be it. Mistake is a misterious woman, but not a traitor. Leaves the royals."

"Mistake knows about them too ?", Lloyd asked surprised.

Destiny turned to him and smiled wicked.

"Oh Lloyd...you have no idea of the people around you, do you ? Mistake is someone, you shouldn't mess with. It is not a she, neither an he. Mistake doesn't even belong here, they were once after the First Spinjitzu Master. But they fell in love with the Realm he created and stayed, helping him and his heir, instead of getting them. OMEGA won't be very happy about this..."

"Who is Omega ?", Nya asked.

"Omega is a very dangerous thing. An total arse. If it finds out that I am still alive, it will be after me and will finish the job in trying to kill me."

The room went dead silent after that.

"Lloyd, I want you to stay as far away from this Harumi as possible. Do not even dare to argue. I do not trust this-- I will not say the word, I just wanted to say. Just stay away from her. She is giving me bad vibes. And I know that she hides something dark. I don't want you falling in love and later come to us back, heartbroken, because of her. She is a Princess, that means she isn't even allowed to love you, just royals. She deserved that."

"Why did she deserve that ?"

"Lloyd...I saw a dark aura surrounding her. Dark aura means that she is not healthy for you, to say it as nice as possible. She plays with hearts. Do not fall in love with her. That is an order as your Aunt, friend and Sensei."

Lloyd hid his hand behind his back and crossed his fingers.

"I promise.", Lloyd said.

"Good. Now we better scram and go to work."

They all nodded and with that they parted ways. No one saw that Lloyd headed for the hallway, where Harumi her room was at.