Part 1 - A few Flashbacks

(Finally the second book ! I am sorry for the waiting. By the way...I described your looks once...That is the picture of the described you. If you changed things to your liking then maybe you can imagine it with this drawing. That is my own. To that sword we come in this story pretty much. Trust me.)

It was year and 8 months ago, that Morro died now. Destiny gave birth to a very cute little babyboy. She named him Morrow Escalate Dust. Escalate is the second name of Morro. His full name was Morro Escalate Wind. Destiny felt like, Morrow should own a name from his father, even if he will never be a part of this little family. Morrow had a big green stripe on his right. It was infront of his face, covering his right eyebrow already. The Ninja didn't know anything. They didn't even know where she hid herself. She knew that they were searching her, but she will not come out of her hidingspot. Never. She worked in the museum of Dr. Sander Saunders. Or shall we say Krux ? Destiny was best friends with Krux and Acronix, before they turned so...twisted. Krux instantly recognized her and asked her if she needed a job. She nodded her head and he took her in as the new Night security. It took Destiny 2 nights until she found out that Sanders never existed and it was Krux. She was so happy that she tackled him into a hug, he chuckled and returned it.

"Finally found out who I am ?", Krux asked in the fake voice.

Destiny laughed.

"Stop it old friend ! How are you ? I thought I would never see you again !"

"Oh Dest...No one could get rid of me that easily. You know that.", he answered in his normal voice.

"You got older. I like that."

"How are you ?"

"I am....fine ! And you ?"

"Stressed...I plan my revenge on Wu and to conquer Ninjago."

"You still want to make Ninjago old fashioned again ?"

He nodded.

"Please Krux...don't."

"Why not ? Technology is so...useless."

"Not everything. And also you would change a lot of happenings. You don'
t know what happened."

"Morro came back and almost killed you."

"It was our plan and also..."

"Also what ?"

"Please do not throw me out after this..."

"I won't. I promise. You are my friend, I would never abandon you."

"I have a son."

Krux's eyes widened in shock.

"What ?!"

"It is Morro's and mine. Morro died, but my son is still here. And...I love him."

"What is his name ?"

"Morrow. Morrow Escalate Dust."

Krux smiled brightly.

"Do you think I can meet him one day ?"

"I can bring him here tomorrow, but then you have to play with him."

"I will take care of him. How old is he now ?"

"He is one year old."

He still smiled brightly.

"That is great ! And he is healthy, yes ?"

She nodded.

"I will be honored to meet Morrow."

"Krux...if you go into the past, to turn everything your way...you will erase my son with that. You know that, right ? Change one thing and you change everything. Please think about it clearly."

Krux lost his smile and nodded. She was right. If he tries to change the past...Morrow may have never existed.

"I promise you that I will think about another solution."

_______________________________________________

Destiny saw Morro on the day of the departed. She was so happy and proud of him, that he helped the Ninja safe Cole and didn't care about the green Ninja becoming shit anymore. But she frowned as she thought back. He will leave again. He has to. He will kill no one to stay here. It was painful to know that, but she then ran away. What she didn't know, was that Morro searched for her, to at least see Destiny one last time. And she was correct. The next day as Destiny visited the museum, Morro stood on his place again.

'I miss you...'

______________________________________________

Then Krux and Acronix and Wu disappeared in the time. Thank god that she didn't stay with them and let them come even closer to her. She could have lost it right then and there. The Ninja then searched for her, needing a new Sensei and Lloyd said thet he wasn't ready. But he had to take that spot, because Destiny didn't want to be found. She searched for Wu, just like the others, hoping that he was somewhere out there, ready to be found. She returned everytime with empty hands. Her friends the psychopaths helped her searching. It was a disaster. They also helped her to watch over Morrow and she was a contract killer. Killing rich, selfish people was her job to get on money.

______________________________________________

Two more years went by and Morrow was now 3 years old. He always asked Destiny when he can see his father. Destiny couldn't tell him that Morro is dead and will never return, Morrow wouldn't understand that for now. So she fed him lies and she hated it. But it was for the best. When he is 6 years old, he will know the truth. Then she will tell him. It was night and Morrow was in his bed. He had made a friend 2 months ago, a girl of his age. He wanted to sleep over at her home tomorrow, so he slept now to show his Mom that he is a good boy and will behave. Then her phone called, as she was drinking her next bottle of pure alcohol. She picked up.

"Who is there ?"

"Dest ? It is me Mordu. We need to meet us tomorrow evening. Same place like always. I have news, that you need to hear."

"Okay...I will be there. Thank you for the call my friend."

"You're welcome. And stop drinking ! "

With that they hung up. Destiny let all the bottles disappear and then blacked out on the couch.