Part 12 - Time to part...

Someone knocked on Destiny's door. She was already done with crying and was thinking about a plan.She snapped out of it as it knocked. It was nighttime already.

"Come in !", she said.

Then Lloyd and his friends, minus Harumi, Cole and Zane, came inside. Lloyd looked at Destiny with a serious face.

"Destiny, we need to talk.", Nya said sadly.

"What is it ?"

Lloyd nodded at Kai and he closed and locked the door.

"Put a spell on it. No one is allowed to hear us. Not even P. I. X. A. L.", Lloyd said.

Destiny's hands glowed green for a moment and then were back to normal. She looked at them confused.

"Is it true ?", Lloyd asked hurt.

She still looked at them confused.

"What is true ? About what are we talking about ?"

"Damn it, Destiny ! How many secrets do you keep from us ?! We are related and I know close to nothing about you ! Are you really a Great Oni ?!"

Destiny froze after that. She stared at Lloyd in shock, then masked it with a emotionless expression. Lloyd saw that.

"Who told you that ?", she asked him darkly.

"It doesn't matter, who told me ! What matters is, if it is true !!"

"It was Mistake then...Wow...Yes it is true. I am the last living Great Oni. Why do you want to know that so badly ?"

"You knew about everything this whole time !!"

"About what, everything, exactly ?"

"That the three Oni masks united will bring back my Father, just in pure evil ! I can't believe you ! Why didn't you tell me that ?!"

"Look at you and listen to yourself Lloyd !! Would you have believed me ?! Would you have panicked ?! Would you have told everyone and everything about all that ?! I can give you the answeres to every single question I just asked you !! You wouldn't have believed me ! You would have freaked out !! You would have told everyone about it !! Even this Harumi !"

"Rumi is not the problem here !!"

"RUMI ?! Boy didn't you listen when I told you that she is mostly the enemy with a pretty face ?! Now you even give her a nickname ?! Are you crazy ?!"

"She is innocent, no matter what you say !!"

Destiny went angry at that.

"Where is the proof ?! You have no proof that she is innocent !! She will be the death of you !! Your good heart is wrong here Lloyd !! Here is a brain asked of you, not your heart !! You are getting fooled around and played and you think that she is right for you ?! That is total Bullshit !! I have seen women with better acting than her !! She is poison for all of us and a fucking spy !!"

"She is not !!"

"Your own heart is blinding you with false love !!"

"Oh yeah ?! Like yours fooled and blinded you with Morro ?!"

Everyone, besides Lloyd and Destiny, gasped at that.

"Lloyd that is enough !!", Jay said.

Destiny's glare faltered for a moment. A weakness.

"Let's start with that ! How can you fall in love with him ?! He betrayed you more than once !! He rather died more than just one time, just to get away from you ! And now I see why !! Because you always want everyone to follow your comand !! Well here are the flash news !! I WON'T FOLLOW YOU AROUND LIKE A LOST KID !! I AM NOT YOUR DOG !! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME !! YOU NEVER CARED TO KNOW ME !!! YOU WERE NEVER THERE !"