Part 28 - Resistance and triggered Memories

WARNING!: Mister E's Death, scary Lord Garmadon, Mention of Blood, a dead Body, blaming Wu, triggering of memories and a bit...emotional ? I tried not to make it too emotional, so I am not sure but better safe than sorry. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED !!!

After some more hours Destiny and the rest were at their destination. The Garbage deposit. As they were inside the Garage, Skylor halted the car and finally jumped out. The back also opened and then the rest came out.

"What is this place ?", Lloyd asked.

"It appears to be a Garbage deposit.", PIXAL said.

Destiny chuckled.

"Nice choice guys. Enough scraps to build stuff with and it has many blind spots. A disadvantage for both sides.", she said.

"Better than nothing, Destiny.", Skylor said.

"I know.", she replied.

"What are we gonna do though ?", Hector asked.

"Hide and hope to Jesus that no one will find us here. For now at least...", Destiny answered.

"I call it the rest of the Resistance, before you just call it a Garbage group.", Skylor told Destiny.

Destiny grabbed her chest, where her heart was and made a mocking gasp.

"Me ?! I would never, Daughter of Chen !", she mocked.

Skylor scoffed.

"Don't call me that."

"Sorry. It is still stuck with me, since you betrayed Kai and the rest of us in the past. You may have redeemed yourself, but I still don't forgive you. You were a part of Chen's plans and so you also were a part of Garmadon's Banishment. And now look what happened !"

"I know...", Skylor said in sorrow.

"But I try to make it better again. I will never do the same mistake again, Destiny. So...can we please just put our Grudges aside and be friends ?", she then asked.

Skylor put her hand out for a Handshake. Destiny looked at it in suspicion, sighed and then took Skylor's hand, shaking it.

"Fine. But if you dare to betray us every again, I will not hesitate to make your life a living hell and kill you in the worst way possible. Got it ?", Destiny growled out.

"Understood.", Skylor said smiling.

"Good.", then they parted.

Then Skylor turned to the others again.

"Now to you, before we plan, introductions... You met already Karlof, Turner and Shade."

She pointed at each one of them. Then at someone who came down the stairs.

"And that is Nero, Master of the Mind."

Then at a woman with green hair.

"And Tox, Master of Poison."

Tox looked at Dareth in confusion and suspicion.

"Just what are you supposed to be ?", she asked Dareth.

He turned to her and smiled an arrogant smile.

"I'm Dareth, Master of, eh...umm...Brown."

Destiny facepalmed herself.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me...", she mumbled under her breath.

"Brown ?", Tox asked in disbelief.

"You'll witness my Power !", he said and made stupid moves and yelled like a Lunatic.

Skylor facepalmed herself and sighed. Destiny just glared at Dareth.