Part 13 - Finding out Morrow

Destiny soon teleported home. Morrow was surprised and smiled at her, running to her and hugging her leg tightly.

"Mommy !"

"Hey Morrow...", she tried to fake happyness.

"How long do you stay ? Can we play something ?"

"Not now little one, okay ? Mommy needs a break. Just a small one, okay ?"

Morrow looked down, something was not right with his Mommy, he felt it. He let go of her leg.

"Okay..."

"I love you Sweetheart.", was the last thing she said.

Destiny failed so bad in her acting. Morrow heard the emptyness from Destiny's words. The happy reply and the last sentence 'I love you Sweetheart' meant nothing. They were empty words and Morrow felt hurt.

'What did I do wrong ? Was it cousin Lloyd and his friends, that hurt Mommy so bad, that she is totally empty now ?'

Then he heard crying from his Mother's room. Something bad must have happened...but was he determined enough to find out, what exactly had happened ? He then looked at the photo, Destiny and Morro once had made, before the spell of him having a human body disappeared. Morrow looked at his Father in desperate need and want.

'Daddy, where are you ? We need you here...'

_________________________________________

With Lloyd and his friends it didn't go any better. Everyone, even Kai, lectured Lloyd for being so arrogant. To be honest...Kai never hated her. He was still hurt from her rejection, but that was ten times better, than what just now happened. Yes, Lloyd didn't mean any of the things he said, but he used Morro, her only weakness, against her. Like they were enemies. She will never forgive him for that.

"P.I.X.A.L. can you somehow track her down ?", Lloyd asked.

"I believe I can. Destiny had once a phone call with an unknown person. They are in no database of Ninjago."

"Can you repeat the call ?"

"I can...Loading...."

Then the recording was on.

"Hello ? Who is there ?"

"...Hey little one."

"Mommy ! How are you ? How is Cousin Lloyd doing ?"

They heard Destiny's chuckle.

"He is fine, for now. How are you ? Came home from your friend ?"

"Yes I did ! It was so much fun ! We played Hide and Seek, Tag, Truth or Dare and we pretended ! I played my Cousin and my friend played a villan called...Ronin...I think....? He was a thief. Is he really out there, Mom ?"

"He pretty much is, Dear. But he is no trouble. Trust me. He helped the Ninja a few times. He can be good, if he wants to be."

"Okay ! Today came a package for you. I didn't open it ! It is still packed."

"Must be finally the things I ordered..."

"Are they for Daddy ? So he can finally stop working so hard and for the first time see me ?"

"Pretty much. There are many books and I need to read all of them, so I can get Daddy back home, legally."

"Mommy ?"

"Yes ?"

"Is Daddy really working, or did he actually....leave us ?"

"From where does this come from ?"

"My friend's Daddy ran away after he found out that the Mommy was pregnant with her....Are you trying to lie to me ?"

"No Morrow. I am not. Daddy is really working and that very hard."

"Destiny we need a plan.", Mordu's voice appeared.

Destiny sighed.

"I have to go back to work. I love you Sweetie. We will hear from one another, another time."

"Okay Mommy ! I love you and Good Night !"

"Good Night, sleep well."

And the recording ended there.

Everyone looked shocked. Like really shocked.

"She was really pregnant.", Lloyd mumbled in shock.

"Was it Morro tho ?", Kai asked.

"It can only be his son. His name is Morrow after all. The question is...did he know ?", Nya said.

"He surely did.", Kai said.

"I do not think so. Of course !", Lloyd yelled and clapped his hands together.

"That is why she was so down that day and then disappeared ! Morro didn't know ! But my Father did ! He left her and she came back to Ninjago all alone. Then everyone else disappeared too. She didn't want to go through all this alone."

"Then why did she leave us ?", Jay asked confused.

"Because she thought that we would hate and abandon her too, if we ever find out that she has a child...", Nya thought out loud.

"That is why we never found her too ! She shut the whole world out, so she can not get hurt anymore ! Like she...did once before..."

"She did once before ? What do you mean Lloyd ?"

"Destiny once told me a short version of her past, as a story. She had a sister she loved and she disappeared, her father was very abusive and her Realm wasn't that much fun either. She got hurt and betrayed badly and then decided to shut the whole world out and ran away. Searching for her Mother, who was together with the First Spinjitzu Master. But then she made that mistake to let Wu and Garmadon in. And now she again ended up hurt and betrayed.", Lloyd explained.

"She was once a huge Softie then..."

"I do not think that she ever changed. I think she is just hiding it all under a mask. A big facade."

"I think you know more about her, than you think, Lloyd. You just need to discover it. She didn't tell you a part of her past without any reasons."

"But why do you think that Morro didn't know that she was pregnant ?", Kai asked.

"Because she wanted to tell him, but he was so annoyed that he lost the sword to you, that he lashed out on her. Her confidence must have been gone that day and since then they just once talked about having a little family of their own, but Morro never knew that he actually created a life inside her womb already.", Lloyd explained simply.

"But don't you understand what that means ?", Nya asked Lloyd.

"No...What ?"

"She risked her own child for YOUR sake ! No one, and most importantly, not even Destiny would ever do that without a reason ! She chose you over her own child ! You were important !....We all were....", she said.

"And I destroyed that..."

"Shall I track Destiny down, Lloyd ?"

"No P.I.X.A.L. delete everything about knowing Destiny and before you delete the call, safe it on my phone."

"Already done Lloyd.", the computer replied.

"What for ?", Nya asked.

"No one can know about her. We will search for her after we defeated the Sons of Garmadon. And for now...I will be very careful around Harumi...Maybe Destiny was right after all."

"Zane ! He still has everything about her ! If someone hacks him...!", Jay said.

"I already told Zane to safe everything on another safe card. It lays here and he knows almost nothing of her. Everything important is here and everything unimportant is with Zane.", Nya said.

"Puh...", Jay replied.

"We and Destiny are safe."

And no. Harumi was not listening. She really was asleep. So yeah...