Part 24 - Lloyd's Punishment

Soon the Ninja arrived and collected Destiny and Lloyd. Destiny then told them they can come with her and Lloyd, if they want. Everyone did, knowing what will now come and they understood. They were just as mad at Lloyd.

Destiny dragged Lloyd to the bridge and then she showed her anger towards Lloyd. Her nostrils flared, her eyes turned red and her fangs slightly showed.

Lloyd was in for a treat...

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING ?!", she screeched at him.

Lloyd flinched in utter shock.

"TRICKING YOUR FRIENDS AND ME ?! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU HOPING FOR ?! MAKING HIM KILL YOU ?! BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY THING HE WOULD HAVE DONE TO YOU !!! YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN MINCED MEAT !!! I HAVE ENOUGH OF YOU AND ACTING OUT OF PLANS !!!"

Lloyd looked down in shame and tears.

"I am sorry...", he whispered.

Destiny laughed darkly at him.

"SORRY ?! THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT BETTER LLOYD !!! YOU MADE ME BELIEVE THAT THEY WERE AFTER MY BABY !!! JUST TO BETRAY OUR PLAN !!! I AM NOT STUPID !!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU !!! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE !!!!"

"I am sorry ! I just wanted to try and safe my Father !"

"BY DYING ?! TEMPERED MEMORIES, ONI MASKS, HUGE ARMY, A BITCH IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING, YOU WITH NO KNOWLEDGE OF ONI AND DRAGONS' STAMINAS AND A CHANGED GARMADON !!!! RINGING BELLS ?! THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO FOR NOW !!!"

Lloyd was speechless and just looked down. Destiny looked at Nya and let her speak. One more word from her and she will slap Lloyd. Nya took the hint.

"How can we trust you, if you go behind our backs, Lloyd ? We know how you feel. But that doesn't justify your action. We are a Team, not strangers.", Nya said, disappointed and angered.

"You already fell for Harumi and made us all fall. Now it was Lord Garmadon. What will come next ? That you will side with them ?", Cole asked Lloyd.

"NO ! I would never !", Lloyd protested.

"Would you really never ?", Kai pressed.

"It showed us all the opposite, Lloyd.", PIXAL told him.

"She is right.", Zane agreed with PIXAL.

Destiny searched through her drawers and soon pulled out a bottle, filled with a black liquid. She went back and pressed it into Lloyd's hands. He held it and looked at her in worry.

"Drink that. NOW."

"What is that ?", he asked her slowly.

"DRINK IT !", she yelled angered.

Lloyd flinched and did as told. He drank everything. Then he coughed. The green left his eyes and they turned brown. What happened ?

"You will not get your Powers back, until you know what is right and what is wrong. That is final and your punishment."

"WHAT ?!", Lloyd yelled.

He tried to gag it back up. It didn't work.

"You went too far this time."

"You can't do that !", Lloyd yelled at Destiny angered.

"I already did it. So I can."

"These are my Powers !!"

"Oh ? Then why did you abuse them ? Why do you use them for stupid things ? Why are they so weak ?"