Part 9 - Mistake and her knowledge

With the Ninja...

After Destiny left, Mordu and the Ninja, with Harumi, went back to the bounty and flew to some unknown place, far away from Ninjago City. They landed in the ocean and near some rocks. Harumi and Lloyd stood outside and watched.

"Is this...where we'll be living ?", Harumi asked.

"Just until we know that you are safe.", Lloyd answered.

"Don't you have any Headquaters ?"

Lloyd shook his head and put his hand on Harumi's shoulder.

"They lay in the open too, the Sons of Garmadon would surely look there for you. We need to keep moving.", Lloyd said.

"Maybe she wants that. I mean look at her, Lloyd. The little Princess can't even handle a little bit of nature.", Mordu mocked.

"Hey ! Leave her alone.", Lloyd growled at Mordu.

Mordu lifted his hands in mock surrender.

"Of course my Lord...", Mordu said with sarcasm.

Then they headed back to the bridge and the others. Lloyd helped Harumi up the ladder.

"So Harumi, looks like we're gonna be Roomies for a while.", Cole joked around.

"Boo !! That was a low joke, Master of Dirt !", mocked Mordu.

Kai and Jay chuckled at that, while Cole gave Mordu a nasty glare.

"Earth ! I am the Master of Earth !!"

"Same shit, Dude !!"

Jay fell laughing with Kai to the ground.

"Cole got it handed to him !!", Jay wheezed out.

"And that from a not Elemental Master !!", Kai wheezed out too.

"Shut up !", Cole said angrily.

Then Harumi decided to have a speech.

"You have all been so gracious, to take me in, since our Palace...was taken away. And..."

"Please spare me your boring speech...", Mordu groaned annoyed.

"You're safe with us !", Jay told her.

"Um...That assumption is not entirely justified, Jay. We know very little about the Sons of Garmadon's full capabilities.", Zane disagreed with Jay.

"We know nothing about them.", Kai agreed with Zane.

"We know that their're after the three Oni masks, and sadly they already have two of them.", Nya said and showed them the pictures of the two taken masks.

Harumi looked down to the ground and smiled an evil smile. Mordu saw that and almost growled.

"P.I.X.A.L. scanned everywhere for the third mask, but came up empty. It's as if it...never existed.", Zane said hopless.

"Then we need to focus on who is giving the orders.", Lloyd said.

Mordu scoffed.

"Or we wait for Destiny to come back. She will know what to do. This is a total waste of time, Lloyd. We need the mask and that now ! Until we found the leader of the Gang, we could have already lost our chance in stopping them from getting the last Oni mask ! We are wasting precious time !"

"Then what do you suggest ?! Destiny said it herself ! We need to get our hands on the leader !"

"Yes, she did ! And how do we do that best ?! By getting the last Oni mask first !"