Part 23 - Not gone

Warning !: Emotional, Violance and long ass chapter ! ENJOY !

Destiny didn't drive there, didn't walk there, no. She teleported right inside it and then ran the rest of it inside, destroying every metal door, that was in her way. Every weapon and every other thing that blocked her way to get to her Brother and her Nephew.

Soon she slowly melted a metal door down and was inside the little battlefield.

"My Father is still in there somewhere. I saved you once. I'll safe you again.", Destiny heard Lloyd say.

"There is nothing left to safe !", Lord Garmadon yelled.

Destiny firstly just stood there and watched.

'Lesson first, then help.', was all she thought.

Lloyd gasped and Lord Garmadon attacked him, breaking pure stone with his own bare hands and almost tearing the whole column down. Lloyd dogded and looked at Lord Garmadon in fright and shock.

"I have played many roles.", Lord Garmadon said.

As he said that he shot at Lloyd dark energy, Oni Magic. Lloyd shielded himself but still got hit. He backed away. Lloyd tried to shoot at him too, but Lord Garmadon blocked it and shot at Lloyd again.

"Worn many masks."

Lloyd backed away and Lord Garmadon came closer to him.

"A Father.", he spat and shot at Lloyd again.

"A Husband.", again he shot at Lloyd.

Lloyd was too weak to block now. And hoped that he will not get hit.

"A Brother."

Lord Garmadon shot at the wall close next to Lloyd.

"Teacher !", was the last thing Garmadon spat out.

He hit Lloyd and he flew backwards. Lloyd yelped and fell on the stairs, staring at Lord Garmadon in more then just fright.

"But only one was summoned back."

Lloyd tried to get away and get more room to fight again, but Lord Garmadon hit him again with Oni Magic and Lloyd yelled in pain as he got thrown into a cell. Luckily it didn't close and Lloyd fell on a bed.

"Destroyer !", Lord Garmadon cheered.

Lloyd stood up and attacked Garmadon. They fought and fought and Lord Garmadon started to have purple flames on his head and shoulders. Destiny's eyes widened in utter shock. Lord Garmadon is finding the Oni's and Great Oni's true Potential ! She had to think and that fast !

"Listen to me ! You don't have to do this ! Harumi is using you as a pawn !", Lloyd warned Lord Garmadon.

"You are the pawn ! A pawn to your own foolishness !", Lord Garmadon yelled back.

'This escalated quickly... Think ! Think ! Think !', Destiny thought to herself.

Lord Garmadon threw Lloyd into a wall and it broke by his impact. Destiny saw that he was too weak to fight his Father back. He is easily killable ! Lloyd was hurt and he coughed. It was an easy game, if Destiny will not jump in this mess now !

Lord Garmadon and Lloyd again fought and Lloyd was thrown back into the previous battlefield. Lloyd was exhausted. He never fought an Oni and he was here at a very clear disadvantage. Lord Garmadon growled angered at him.

Destiny then had an idea and hoped to Morro's ressuraction, that it will work.

Lloyd was almost ready to risk it all again, but Destiny has had enough.

Hello again... Morro x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara