Part 26 - Please forgive me Brother !

WARNING!: FEELS !! Like seriously, the beginning is fine, but later get yourselves ready ! Get your tissues, a bit of Chocolate or Ice Cream and prepare to shed a few tears ! This shit is deep ! (If you know what I mean with the title...)

"Brother please calm down...", Alex said.

"Hell no ! We are in the ONI and the DRAGON Realm !!! We are gonna die here !"

"Will we now ?", Kai asked Mordu.

"YES ! Oni are not known for kindness and tea parties !"

They all stayed silent. And Mordu stressed even more.
_______________________________________________

The streets were in utter chaos. Cars laying around with much rubble and all the Civillans lived in fear. That was Ninjago City now. Every now and then the Motorcycle Gang/ Garmadon's children went on Patrol on their said Motorcycles.

A green covered figure with a bag was running around, trying to get somewhere, until they got spotted. Turns out it was Dareth with food. Soon he went back to the Hideout, Lloyd and the rest were inside.

"Did you get the food ?", Lloyd asked.

"Nah. They took everything, besides..."

He pulled out something hairey and plain disgusting looking. Destiny would have laughed and fallen on the floor, if she would have been there. He claimed it was a Puffy Potsticker and offered it Lloyd. He tried to shove it to someone else, but they all refused it and Lloyd was forced to eat it, which made Hannah laugh and Gerald almost vormit.

Then they got back to training and Misako talked with Dareth. Then the door opened again and inside came Destiny, with 3 bags of something. She looked annoyed.

"I am back with a LOT of food.", she announced.

They all went to her. She pointed at Dareth annyoed as hell.

"I knew this Idiot can't even that little job do right... Just incompetent idiots..."

"What did you get ?", Hannah asked.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Many things. I wasn't exactly picky. Thievery is still frowned upon, if you aren't Lord Garmadon's Lackey. I had to hurry."

"You stole that ?!", Hannah yelled.

Destiny huffed.

"Either Starvation and you eating us, or stealing and staying alive."

"I thought you stopped a long time ago and went out of practice.", Hector said.

She looked at them in disappointment.

"Once a Master Thief, always a Master Thief. I went into retirement, but now I have to, in order to survive. Now stop babbling and eat.", she said.

"Did you already ?"

"I am not hungry.", Destiny told Lloyd.

Then they brought live, how they captured the Police Officer.

"Great. They already have Ronin too...This is getting serious.", Destiny said.

"They will try and get us.", Lloyd said.

"No shit Sherlock.", Gerald deadpanned bored.

"Gerald, behave.", Destiny warned.

"Sorry..."

Lloyd looked at Destiny in anger.

"This was your plan all along, wasn't it ? Me losing my Power, making me stand there like an idiot, killing my friends. All of this was your Plan, wasn't it ?! You want to see me suffer !"