Part 8 - Innocent ?

Destiny and Mordu watched the mask tonight. Everything went so quickly. Suddenly there was an explosion and Destiny was knocked out, because she hit a wall pretty hard.

"DESTINY !!", Mordu yelled.

He ran to her and then teleported outside. A big fight was going on. Mordu teleported away, to safety and set Destiny in his house on the bed. Then he teleported back and fought with the others. Later on he realized that Lloyd and Harumi were missing, like the rest of the royals. He teleported inside and found them all dead. Even Hutchins. Mordu searched for Harumi and Lloyd, but couldn't find them. Then he saw that the mask of Deception was gone. He cursed. As the fight was over, Lloyd and Harumi returned. Mordu ran to them.

"What in Ninjago, were you doing ?!", he yelled at Lloyd.

"We tried to get the mask of Deception back, but Ultra Violet has taken it anyway.", Lloyd answered.

"Destiny is wounded and knocked out. The explosion threw her on the wall and I heard a loud cracking sound of bones. I think she broke her skull open."

Lloyd's eyes widened in shock.

"Bring me to her, please !"

"I will. Now let's gather the rest of your and my friends. Then we will go and see her."

Lloyd nodded and they gathered everyone. To Mordu's dismay, he had to take Harumi with himself too. Ugh... Soon they teleported and were in the room where Destiny laid. She was still out cold, but didn't lose blood. Good.

"Destiny !!", Lloyd yelled and ran to her side.

"Harumi, it is better that you wait outside of the room. Alex, please lead her to the living room and then come back. Code red light.", Mordu said.

Alex nodded and lead Harumi out.

"Code red light ?", Nya asked.

"No one shall come out of their rooms. We do not trust Harumi."

"She just lost her family !"

"Adoptive family, Nya and Harumi has an interesting backstory. It is weird that she survived."

"What do you mean ?!"

"Her room was not touched by any explosion, but under her room was also an underground hallway. Everything got hit, but her room. That was no luck. They saw that hallway, it is very obvious. That was all planned."

"That is absurd !!"

Lloyd cried right then and everyone fell silent.

"She doesn't breathe ! There is no heart beat ! Nothing !", he cried out.

"Lloyd...she is immortal. She doesn't need air and a beating heart to live.", Mordu said.

Then there was a loud cracking sound and Destiny gasped for air, then she coughed.

"What happened ?", she asked confused.

"Destiny !!", Lloyd yelled and hugged her.

"Glad that you fixed yourself, Dest. Lloyd was thinking that you are dead.", Mordu said.

"You can not kill something, that is already dead.", Destiny said smugly.

"You scared everyone else anyways, even me."

Destiny laughed now weakly.

"What happened ?"

"An explosion and you got thrown against a wall."

"Oh...Oh ! Now I remember ! Yeah, thanks. The mask of Deception ?"

"Taken."

"SHIT !!"

"Same thought over here."

"What did I miss ?"

"The royal family is dead along with Hutchins. The only survivor is Harumi. She is in my living room and hopefully doesn't think that she can snoop around.", Mordu answered a little bit on edge.

"Oh...great. Now we have her on our ass too. Great..."

"She just lost her family and you are hating her ?!", Nya asked.

"Nya, I know more about Harumi than you all do. She is a girl ! Nya, you and I know what a girl can do best. Pretending. Don't buy any of her Bullshit. Also she is the only one left, who knows about the masks. Everyone else is dead. And I would kill myself if I would do all this crap. You saw what happened, as the preeminent could have done to me, by just conquering Ninjago. The Oni masks were even worse."

Nya was silent. Destiny had a point. Almost 66% of the girls are pretending feelings and emotions.

"You just want me to never love someone !", Lloyd yelled.

Destiny turned around in shock.

"What ?"

"You heard me ! You just don't want to see me happy !"

"Lloyd, how much do you know about her ? How much did you see her ? How long do you know her ? Were you once best friends ? Did you even once met her before all this ?"

Lloyd went silent.

"Exactly. You know close to nothing about her. You saw her a couple of times. You know her since today. You never were friends before and you never met her before all of this. All you know is that her parents once died, she looks pretty, she acts kind and she is adopted. Wow, very much to say that you are in love with her. That is not love. That is attraction. You are attracted to her. Garmadon, Misako and Wu would tell you the same. I know so, because they all made those silly mistakes."

Lloyd looked down.

"I'm sorry...", he mumbled.

Destiny grabbed Lloyd's shoulder.

"There is nothing to apologize about. This is the first time you felt like this. I understand. But please...be a grave near her. Don't tell her about your past and family. And mostly don't fall for her. She is right now the most predicted person, to have told about the Oni masks."

Lloyd nodded softly.

"And what do we do now ?", Jay asked.

"We will find out where the hell the rest of the Gang is and what they know about the Quiet One."

"I think is was that one person with the green mask, back at Borg Tower.", Lloyd said.

"Nah ! That is Mister E. He is a robot, like Zane. He is a follower, no leader."

"A robot ?"

"Yep. I once saw how he took off his arm and replaced it with another. And someone called him Mister E."

"Hmm...Who do you think is it ?"

"Mister E.", Destiny answered, shrugging her shoulders.

Everyone looked at her confused.

"So he had no name before ?"

"Mister E is just a simple maschine. There is no backstory about him. Well actually...I have to look for something...You plan a plan, while I am gone checking something out. We meet one another at the bounty. Mordu ? Knock that...Princess out for me. She doesn't need to know more than she already does."

He nodded and then Destiny disappeared. Trusting them.