Part 20 - Telling about some pranks

Start from the beginning

Lloyd looked at her in curiosity. Destiny broke out into laughter.

"Morro and I once abused a very much need of the mortal's body. We had bound some strings on the cover of the toilet and then played with Garmadon and Wu a game. Everytime they needed the toilet we made it come to life and demanded things from them.", she laughed out.

Lloyd looked at her and smiled.

"You should have seen Garmadon !! Boy what we made him do ! We once demanded from him to kiss the whole toilet, if he wants to relief his blister ! He seriously kissed every inch of the toilet !!"

Lloyd now started to laugh loudly.

"No he didn't !!", Lloyd laughed out loud.

"He did ! And then Wu opened the door, needing the toilet too and Garmadon looked at him in humiliation, yelling at him to close the fucking door !"

They both laughed hard at that.

"Or that one time, as I shapeshifted and looked like a hot, sexy girl ! Garmadon so fell for it and tried to kiss me ! Then I transformed back and he was cursing at me and blushed in shame ! It was so hilarious !"

Lloyd continued to laugh with her.

"Once Garmadon and I even tricked Morro. It was a mean trick, but it was funny. We as Vampires could do anything and everything and that was exactly what we did in Morro's room for the whole night. We threw things around, growled, opened and banged doors close, tore his blankets away and sometimes we even leaned over him and softly bit his neck, not too much to break skin tho and Morro was scared shitless."

Lloyd looked at Destiny in amusement.

"Then he started to cry at some point and yelled our names and we just again came to his neck and bit him softly, saying after that. 'You called ?' ! He was so confused and scared it was hilarious and then he remembered that we were Vampires !!"

They broke out into a huge fit of laughter. Destiny even wiped some tears away.

"It was great. I learned from the best to be a fucking Trickster. It felt awesome.", she said smiling.

"Did Morrow do the same things ?"

Destiny smiled softly.

"He tried, but I always knew his little fangs. He didn't scare me."

Lloyd pouted.

"Did he ever scare you ?"

Destiny laughed at that.

"He sure did. Once there was a loud crash at night in his room, I went there in panic that someone broke in and is raping my baby. As I went inside, I saw that a picture frame with Morro and me fell down and the glass shattered into pieces. Morrow was nowhere to be seen and then he was above me. The first time he discovered his Vampire abilities. He gave me a fucking heart attack."

Lloyd laughed at that. Then his eyes flashed.

"Why did he had a framed picture of you and Morro in his room ?"

Destiny smiled at him.

"Morrow wanted it in his room. After I told him about his Daddy more, he wanted a picture of us in his room and that was the freshest I had."

"But he was a ghost..."

"Do you really think I got pregnant with Morro's ghost cock inside me ?", Destiny asked bored.

Lloyd blushed a deep red. Destiny grinned at him in amusement.

"Did you really just blush, because I mentioned the word 'Cock' ? Wow are you a Virgin. Your Father would have said that word a billion times already.", Destiny chuckled.

Lloyd blushed even deeper.

"How did that work then ?", he stuttered.

"I used Magic. I gave Morro a physical body for a few hours and in these hours we had a very good night of Sex. And then I was suddenly having a child.", Destiny laughed at that softly.

Lloyd was flushed and ashamed that he had to ask her that personal question.

"S-sorry...I shouldn't have asked..."

Destiny laughed even louder at that. She patted his shoulder.

"Bullshit ! It is nothing private, really. Vampires talk about that topic normally, like humans about food, Lloyd. There is no shame in it, to ask. Heck...some Vampires even fuck each other in the open and let everyone watch them, how they have a night with one another. It is typical Vampires."

Lloyd looked at her mortified.

"Such a thing is very imitate and special ! No one should see their moment of pleasure !", Lloyd protested.

"Vampires have enough time, to fuck privately forever. It is more fun for them, to have fun in the open, where everyone can watch and also get turned on. You have no idea how many Vampires started to have Sex in the open with their other half, just because one pair did it at the start.", Destiny said simply.

Lloyd stared at her in utter shock.

"The rush they get from it and the excitement and attention is too tempting to always ignore, Lloyd. It makes a Vampire go even wilder."

Lloyd looked away.

"Enough about Vampires and their sick love of fucking in the open ! What do you think about you and me, going to the kitchen and eat something ? I am hungry.", Destiny then changed the topic.

Lloyd nodded and they went together to the kitchen.