twenty-five

With no sign of Jen I panic and try call her phone. I look around when I hear a ringing noise and run downstairs. I look at the front door and see Jen smirking. "Why are you calling me?" She spots Aitch behind me and her face drops. "Did your memories finally come back?" I laughs nervously and shakes my head. "No!" I look at Aitch and smile softly. "Excuse me." I walk towards her and take her hand. "Follow me."

I take her outside and point towards the window. "What happened?" She laughs nervously and looks towards the ground. "A bird flew into the window and smashed it." She points towards a dug-up bit of dirt in the garden. "I buried it." She shrugs and crosses her arms. "So what is going on with Harrison?" I raise my eyebrow and shrug. "Harrison? He wasn't at Mr and Mrs Manchester's." She nods firmly and looks towards the front door as Aitch walks out. "What about him." I smile at him and shrug. "I already have myself in weird love triangle situation with Harrison and JT so the last thing I'm wanting to do is make it a love square." She smirks and looks towards the ground. "Ok." I roll my eyes and shove her softly. "I'm going for a bath and sleep for my first day at work tomorrow." I wink at her and she grins. "You got the job." I nod agreeing and smirk. "I got the job." I walk towards Aitch and smile. "Thanks' again." He shrugs and looks towards the smashed window. "You going to be ok?" I nod agreeing and look at Jen. "Jen's brother can fix it." He nods agreeing and waves. "See you around?" He grins and I wave. "Sure." I blush at him as he drives away.

Later that night I wake up during the night with the sweats. I jump up and take a deep breath. I open the window and spot my diary on the side of my dressing table so I pick it up and walk back towards my bed and get in. I open the dairy and starting reading where I left off. After 2 pages I see a picture of a ring with HAM engraved into it. I look at it and scoff. "That looks a lot like Aitch's ring." I take a deep breath and shake my head. "No!" I stick the diary down and lie back down. "Not going through this." I close my eyes and go back to sleep.

The next day I get to work and see Mr M in the garden smiling at me. I walk towards him and smile. "Morning." He hands me a name badge and I stick it on. "Follow me." He shows me around the club house introducing me to everyone. He hands me a tablet and smiles. "Walk around and get to know the members and see if they need anything." He shows me a card. "They should have one of these or have a number so just type it into the table and then it will come off their bill, ok?" I nod agreeing and smile. "Ok." He grins and rubs my arm. "You got this." He waves as he walks away. "Good luck." I take a deep breath and nod firmly. "I got this."

Two hours into my shift a boy in the clubs polo shirt walks towards me and smiles. "You must be April?" He holds his hand out and I shake it. "Yeah?" He smirks and pulls his hand away. "I'm Jason." He looks around and shrugs. "The rich aren't so bad." I look around at everyone drinking champagne. "No I guess they aren't." He shrugs and crosses his arms. "So I heard you are dating the Manchester's son Harrison?" I laugh nervously and shake my head. "Dated as in past tense." He looks me up and down smirking. "So are you single?" I shake my head and smile. "Yes but I'm not looking for anything sorry." He shrugs and walks backwards. "They always say that." He winks at me before walking back inside.

I spend the next few hours getting to know more club members at the top outdoor bar area. They was all lovely and friendly so I decided to walk towards the golf course and that is when I spot Aitch. I smirk and shake my head. "Nope!" I walk back towards the bar and see a girl looking lost. I smile at her as I walk towards her. "Are you ok?" She looks at me and shakes her head. "I don't know where my boyfriend is." I look around and shrug. "You want me to help you find him?" She nods agreeing and I nod towards the building. "Let's check inside fist?" She nods agreeing and I follow her into the building.

We get inside and she looks around. "Any sign?" She shakes her head and I smile softly. "We can keep looking." She smiles and nods ageing "thank you." I help her look around for him and after 20 minutes she spots him at the bar. She points towards him and smirks "I found him." I nod firmly and smile "good." I wave at her as she walks into the bar and I walk outside.

Halfway through my shift I see the girl from earlier walking towards me. She smirks and I look around "lost your boyfriend again?" She shakes her head and laughs softly "no he is just coming now." She looks behind me and smirks "here he comes now." I smile softly and look over. I look in shock when I see pink polo boy Jordan walking towards us. I laugh nervously and wave "your boyfriend is Jordan?" She laughs nervously and nods firmly "you know each other?" She wraps her arms around him and he laughs nervously "we met at a party." She nods firmly and waves "well it was nice meeting you." She picks up her bag and waves "bye." I wave nervously as she drags Jordan away. I take a deep breath and shake my head "I need a drink."